Whitepill thread

Post whitepills, i'm so mindbroken on how fucked up society humanity evolution and life in general is, I need something that can get me to love my fellow man again

Attached: WhyAreWeStillHere-JustToSuffer.png (952x2616, 2.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

getyarn.io/yarn-clip/b88a0578-8d47-45a2-9145-801e458e0d44
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kys furfag

the mouse got FLYED

Furry scum fuck off

Reproducing is disgusting.

Imagine you live in Africa and you ahve to dig through garbage for scrap metal so you dont starve to death. 1st world privilidge my man

furry

Yeah. So I've thought a lot about this, so, essentially-

Most people are really really really blind, and are susceptible to lies, and they don't ever know who to trust, and they always vote for retarded policies that financially gut themselves in the long-run, and its always to their disadvantage, and they always think they're getting a good deal out of it until they put their wives and children into a coffin. And if things are going "Just fine!" then people don't pay any attention to solving or helping anyone that has needs. At least in America there is no solidarity between us. We aren't citizens on the "same side", we're all foreign to each-other, and can only trust who we choose. There was a time when it was safe to let your kids roam outside.

However,

It's their fault. These people. The smart ones are already farming 2 acres of land, anyone not vested in doing this may be in trouble, but when the trouble comes, they'll act as oblivious as they have to every other problem they refused to deal with. For whatever reason people have latched onto the idea of some "daddy" to take care of them, and it will, and it does, until inflation is finally out of control. If they switch currencies, everyone that has been buttfucked isn't gonna wanna get on-board.

Just be happy we all get what we deserve. This is the grey-pill.

Only when you do it

haha.

Instead I have a spine injury slowly killing me and stopping me from having a fulfilling life or even just walking to the store

its only going to get worse

Attached: 1644716916440.png (752x3470, 886.97K)

There is nothing whitepilled about that. That sounds like a good reason to call aliens and drop nuclear hellfire on the disgusting psychopath rewarding rat race that is humankind

based

>I have a spine injury slowly killing me
GOOD
getyarn.io/yarn-clip/b88a0578-8d47-45a2-9145-801e458e0d44

The whitepill user is that this is a cycle, a natural cycle of civilisation and we know it has to end so we can get rid of the idiocy for a while. Soon all the retards are going ot have to stfu because nobody will care about their bullshit anymore because they will have real problems. The superficial will be scoured away. The madness will have no place. Rejoice user, this is how its always been and always will be, and after the shit, the sun will come out again.

I don't get it.

Attached: f26736de-a8c9-4656-a8b0-fe6c970992ea.jpg (978x1024, 116.38K)

The religion I grew up with has a god that wants to kill all of us, so I guess this is why.

furfag hahahah, point and laugh

Why are people so obsessed with a woman cheating on her man at the expense of someone else? It’s very weird.

What does it mean?

What the fuck is everyone's obsession with this show, I don't fucking understand. It's a cartoon and people are obsessing like it's some second coming of christ.

Attached: nf752dvochh81.jpg (826x1038, 108.7K)

Yiff in hell

>Optimism is cowardice. We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end.

Attached: spengler.jpg (943x1000, 60.65K)

source

Capacity for empathy which you genetically lack. I find it weird with false paternity events so rare in evolution according to genealogy and archaeogenetics that you solipsistic little shits continue to pollute our genepool

Do you have a source on that?

Source?

A source. I need a source.

Sorry, I mean I need a source that explicitly states your argument. This is just tangential to the discussion.

No, you can't make inferences and observations from the sources you've gathered. Any additional comments from you MUST be a subset of the information from the sources you've gathered.

You can't make normative statements from empirical evidence.

Do you have a degree in that field?

A college degree? In that field?

Then your arguments are invalid.

No, it doesn't matter how close those data points are correlated. Correlation does not equal causation.

Correlation does not equal causation.

CORRELATION. DOES. NOT. EQUAL. CAUSATION.

You still haven't provided me a valid source yet.

Nope, still haven't.

I just looked through all 308 pages of your user history, figures I'm debating a glormpf supporter. A moron

oooh cmoon......

Attached: 1654520580829.gif (360x270, 1.26M)

>>Optimism is cowardice
Said no successful tribe or civilisation ever, lol. Maybe if you weren't a 90 IQ redneck and had even the slightest interest in historical study you'd realise that Spenglerian doomerism in cultures is a prelude to their genetic and spiritual erasure.