Russia is dead. Russians just don't know it yet. How will you celebrate once Russia is finally gone?

Russia is dead. Russians just don't know it yet. How will you celebrate once Russia is finally gone?

Attached: russia is dead.jpg (907x1360, 193.83K)

Just two more weeks, sir.

I will order a Russian whore.

I will order a Bulgarian whore.

I think they know....question is than do they wish take rest of the world with them.

Attached: hero_nuclear_blast.jpg (2048x820, 142.12K)

Eghm...
Golden ruble.

But I bet you don't know what that even means.

Attached: 1654601775740.jpg (419x249, 66.19K)

Hey reddit nigger did you catch up with the news?

ITS OVER. Now comes the Kostadin PM

cope seethe & dilate tranny subhuman

Attached: 1631202477117.png (893x435, 34.77K)

partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

it means fuck all, nobody wants to live in russia's world. Too many lies, too much horseshit. Fuck them

>golden ruble
>60% of Russian gold got frozen via sanctions in the west
Good luck. That gold will go to Ukraine after the war. Everyone knows it.

Russia has so much potential on paper. Imagine if they had democracy and no corrupt politicians. If those in power actually cared about raising living standards of their population instead of shittalking and blaming the west on national tv one week after shopping luxury brands with tax money in Italy.
They have so much land an ressources but its wasted on a pathetic government. Tragic

shhh don't tell him. If they think they're winning they'll send more retarded zoomers to the slaughter, that is good.

Oh and going golden standard means you HAVE to be willing to echange you currency into gold at any time on demand which means you have to restock you gold reserves constantly. Russia is too poor for that, nor does it have enough gold to back every printed banknote on the market like that.

>Too many lies, too much horseshit.
Saying faggot with NATO meme flag living in doublethink Overlain dystopia controlled by MSM and kikes.

Russia should democratize, but it needs to balcanize and go through a violent civil war first.
Huge massacre, east and west killing each other

And now they kill civilians and try to blackmail the world at the threat of causing a global food crisis where millions of africans and people from developing countries will starve because they bet that western countries will care about that unlike them. Its so incredibly low and pathetic. Simply mind boggling. I guess humans will actually go extinct because retards have access to nuclear weapons

>MSM kikes buzzword
pathetic, the final gasps of the corpse of the soviet union are seething mumbles laced with tears and anger. You used to be an empire

One graph will tell you who the best and the worst president of russia is

Attached: rus.png (699x397, 38.14K)

Show your flag, kike.

Russia is a democracy. You just don't know what it is.
That's why it scares you. You can't understand how an entire nation by a majority can oppose globohomo

>doublethink Overlain dystopia
Imagine living in Russia and saying that about other nations. Yknow these things exist on a spectrum and while spoiled edgy contrarian westerners might complain about these things in online forums, in reality reality Russia is at a 8/10 on that spectrum while western countries are at 2/10

Imagine living in Germany of all places and saying that about other nations.

Attached: simulator.png (2163x1163, 1.46M)

picrel is western freedom & prosperity, coming soon to your country

Attached: rus.png (758x392, 36.15K)

>multiethnic shithole full of abortions, HIV
>fighting globohomo
You are the textbook definition of amorphous blob of a nation that globohomo tries to create. A Frankenstein nation like USA only poor and even more morally degenerate. And now you are in a war to assimilate another country, literal cancer.

Totally, dude. Praise pidorashka's.

Attached: 0054636384201.webm (324x240, 2.92M)

Anyone who remembers those times hates the West with all of their hearts.

I'd rather buckbreak your mother while you die in a field in Ukraine. She'll be all alone, and she'll immediately seek the comfort and protection of a superior westerner, after her pathetic son failed her and her motherland

>Russia is a democracy
I know you're used to talking to spastic chinks, kazakhs and those other made up countries that enslave their low iq people, but I'm a westerner, we invented democracy. What Russia has is the highest amount of public defecation after India, nigger

Yea sure. Every other party than putins is controlled opposition. Actual political opposition gets poisoned. Media just pro putin propaganda. You arent even allowed to express opinions that go against the Kreml (criticize the war or even call it war). You arent even allowed to have a differing opinion. You arent even allowed to use social media because your government doesnt trust you to come to the ‚right‘ conclusions if you leave their information bubble. I can say whatever the fuck negative shit that I want about Western leaders. I can insult Biden and Macron etc openly. You cant slave. You have to live in fear. Are you even allowed to type here? What would putin think? Does he approve of you typing here? This manlet controls your life.

A great example of what listening to western "experts" does to you

So does Africa. All that land. All those resources. And all they manage is getting AIDS

It seems your retarded ass doesn't understand either what globohomo is or how Russia is organized.

cope and seethe, ahmed.
now that you're majority muslim and mongols slap your cadets like bitches you've reached the holy grail of degeneracy.

>Kraut simping for Anglo cock
How did ypu retards gets so cucked? Please tell me you are an US soldiers stationed in Germany because I refuse to believe you Germans would be for an Anglo dominated world.

I understand that your feelings don't care about the facts, but the numbers don't lie, neither do the videos

>Steve Levine

I know they don't kek
>mongolian slapping ruski in the face
>russian kid boasting about sucking cock
you are the biggest degenerates!

Lots of Russians prefer to live here to Russia. I have Russian friends here too that I grew up with and they hate putin which is a perfectly normal response towards a corrupt murderer that causes food crisis around the globe (not only west) on purpose and threatens to kill everyone by causing a nuclear war if he doesnt get what he wants. How many russians are living a better life thanks to what he is causing? russians in Germany are treated with way more respect by the German society and government than russians in russia

>I can insult Biden and Macron etc openly.

This will not lower the price of gasoline
This will not reduce the number of Syrians on your streets
It doesn't change anything.

Fick off

I'm sure if they repeat it enough times it becomes true in their head, just like how they're women.

Yeah man, that's defo a fake. That vid was slapped together by the Ukie jews operating out of hidden biolabs producing the vatnik super-HIV virus. Numerologists and black magic shamans put a hex on them kids to say exactly what they wanted them to.
I gotta go now because we're just about to invade the western Ukraine and destroy the evidence of the secet biolabs.

-Z

Attached: r_krokodil_beauty.jpg (1200x675, 99.31K)

How am I simping for anglo cock? I was talking about living standards. Id rather have US soldiers stationed in Germany than russians occupiers. obviously. Because as I mentioned Russians treat their own population like dirt. Why would I want that in my house?