Why are Whiteys so obsessed with Tattoos?

Why are Whiteys so obsessed with Tattoos?

Attached: 1654693668508.jpg (790x563, 73.52K)

That can't be true. Are they extremely popular in Stockholm or something?

well niggers can afford them, and you cant see them on the count of their dirty niggerskin,

>italy
I have never seen a italian with a tatoo.

>Italy
>White

Choose one

Light skin shows more detail and color.

Also this

>sweden
get fucked

Can Meds confirm? Never associated Meds with tattoos

>It*ly, Sw*den, Am*rica
>White

>Binland
Benis in bagina :DDDD

It's a tradition from the stone age, bro. Tats = European, nothing you can do.

Attached: d31be586-0001-0004-0000-000000804817_w1600_r1.165954139137194_fpx54.87_fpy49.99.jpg (1600x1372, 244.4K)

everyone has a tattoo just go outside

This.
You ever seen tats on a negro? Just looks like a dark smudge on them complete waste of money

Now do a breakdown of tattoos by gender, primitive sluts love tattoos, signals that vag is easily accessible.

Hey Nigel, if you haven't noticed you are also on that list

Attached: images.jpg (331x438, 28.07K)

i have

Make Up for a lack of personality and blandness, kek

tattoos only look good on white skin

its also a form of identity. you dont need that with niggers like you because you all look the same.

tattew

We invented whitness

Does it show up on the brown skin?

It looks like strange bruises on nigs if they only have a few, if they're covered in them then it just makes them a shade darker.

tatoos are degenerate and digusting, but a convenient way to identify subhumans to be sent to the camps on the DOTR

because tattoos arent visible on shitskins

Spaniards are full of tattoos
Dunno about the rest of Southern Europe

>subhumans marking themselves for easier identification
why is this bad again?

>where do criminals live

out of all the people I know, maybe 10% have a tattoo. it's mostly boomers and gen x ers

I didn't realize just how much I appreciated the illusion that I'm not surrounded by subhumans, that was broken by seeing every person in this shithole country covered by tattoos. Used to be only white trash and niggers had them now every NPC walks around like a african tribal, I'm just waiting for people to start putting bones in their noses now.

Says the doodle nigger with face tats