Sv3rige : a meat bro

youtube.com/watch?v=Ow1S6Fax65Y

Attached: monero-chan-beer.png (900x854, 636.46K)

Good to see he finally simply went bald instead of hiding his hairline

he got a head tattoo though. he shits on vanity of people but at the same time he got a head tattoo. if he really didn't give a fuck he'd chad embrace and keep his long hair with bald front

Attached: monero-chan-lovestruck.png (800x1000, 712.98K)

Some degree of vanity is necessary for someone to use social media, especially in front of a camera.

Da fuck is she doing here on Any Forums?

monero is political

Attached: monero_girl.jpg (769x1285, 98.19K)

jis i dunno about raw meat hey, farts must be next level

I see you based hyphen tag labeling meme collector

no, actually. farting is a sign of bad/inclompete digestion and you get it mostly from vegetables and other plant matter. everytime I eat green leafy veg i'll fart. eating vegetables is like going to a fruit tree, an apple tree and picking the leaves of the tree and eating those.

Attached: thiqqmonerogirl.png (2080x2680, 3.2M)

SEXO BASADO

Attached: sleeping-monero-girl.jpg (3000x2121, 3.12M)

I eat lots of meat bud. I don't buy from shops, I go shoot my own. My farts are much worse when I'm just eating meat, which I often do 2 meals a day, hell today I had a springbok steak, some wildebeest sausage, and a wildebeest patty on sourdough bread. I'll have a bite of liver when it's still warm, but only eating raw meat is way too risky for me.

well so do i. and I don'f fart from meat I fart from plants

>> sourdough bread

might be your fart producer

Attached: mooooneeeee.png (512x461, 176.85K)

What's the point if he's drinking orange juice as well?

Kek. None. Why go raw carnivore if you're gonna drink literal sugar water.

Didn't realize he did this

carnivore typically eats fruit too for moisture / water content

Attached: monero-chan-underwear.png (1500x2000, 1.68M)

>left his 1 year old son to live with a single mother
>lives off welfare, lying to his viewers and e-begging, and before was living on abusing a disabled 40 year old girl with millionaire parents
>we wuz kangs (when we were living in nature)
How is he any different than a nigger?

I'm not farting today. You're either being willfully obtuse or just not very good at reading.

Fruit is fine. I wouldn't call you a carnivore if you ate it in any decent quantity.
Orange juice is pretty much just sugar water with the lack of pulp.

Attached: monero-chan-naked.jpg (3000x2250, 1.97M)

Every alpha king lion starts his day with an orangic sourced, freshly juiced orange. No pasteurized or from concentrate cringe processed bullshit. Pure OJ intact with its minerals, vitamins and sugars to start the day right and ready to tear into some raw live flesh.

he's got five to six different parasites in his guts at this point, which even niggers usually don't have