"White" Americans Aren't European

I'm tired of letting Americans pretend they are white Europeans or have anything to do with us Europeans whatsoever. Generations of Jewish Food Science and living at African latitudes have mutated them into obese brown haired, brown eyed, swarthy skinned monsters. Stop LARPing as Europeans and stealing our culture with your runes and Nordic religion LARPs and all of it. Just stop it.

You will never be European.

Attached: bestamerica.png (1314x813, 1023.44K)

more European than you Mohammed

more European than you Mohammed

Attached: 1594585043976.jpg (500x842, 155.29K)

These wouldn't be considered white in America.

Left one would 10/10 is muttland

>more European than you Mohammed
I am whiter than you Mohammed.

Well the 2 pigs you posted are Mexicans, and European Spanish conquistadors couldn’t control themselves and fucked a bunch of Indigenous Indians thus creating current day Goblina Mexico.
Yes the US has major issues but instead of bitching, come over here and help us with our nigger/Jew problem, Thanks in advance mate.

Attached: 88E44931-A06E-4834-8A88-0D0ABB4D6A76.jpg (1170x1120, 718.09K)

Thanks for posting.

Hes Latvian I dont think theres many muslims in Latvia

Attached: 1654647561986.jpg (499x341, 33.38K)

God shes hot the things I would do to her

>I dont think theres many muslims in Latvia
Gotta be at least a dozen of the fuckers here.

someone has that pic of arrested le orges de la americano men labelled as white

Attached: 1654695245822.png (811x370, 136.94K)

Attached: 1654695388844.png (811x370, 132.86K)

It's not the food even - it's the attitudes. Americans have no authentic culture left that is not pop-culture. Everything is commercialized, attitudes and masks people put on are fake, their attitudes to world and other people are toxic and the worst of all that pisses me off to no end, everyone acts like they have a chip on their shoulder and will not admit they are wrong under no circumstance, when in reality, they have nothing to be proud about.
This goes for everyone who lives in the US, white, black, brown, what have you. There is no authentic community feeling anywhere in the US that is publicly shown or cultivated, and whatever podunk towns in flyover states or in the boonies exist are depleted of young people to sustain them.
It's like someone took normal humans and de-socialized them completely and then forced them to build society from scratch, but instead of communal struggle or shared mythos everyone is given fast food and told to look out for themselves. No wonder US is falling apart in front of us, there are no moral or social forces left to hold it together to stop the capitalist centrifuge of greed and atomization of society.

Their worst sin is yet to come though - as the nation falls apart, people with money and sense will try to leave for Europe (UK first of all most likely) and try to inoculate us with their poisoned attitudes. I hope they drown in the Atlantic before they get here.

Attached: 1651057733691.jpg (915x1023, 383.83K)

It was such a nice movie

Nigger, I've traced my lineage through birth certificates and public records. I'm Irish, English, and French. No nigger DNA, no 1/16 Cherokee, nothing. Why are you a meme flag kike trying to DnC people of European descent??

says the faggot with the jewish memeflag

>DnC people of European descent
Because your descent doesn't matter, you are a mutt through and through.

Posts Mexicans

Ok I laughed

>memeflag
>us

Attached: 38f.gif (250x250, 31.7K)

Culturally I am American, sure. That doesn't mean I can't respect and honor my ancestors. I really don't care what some, disarmed faggot across the Ocean thinks about it. That being said I'd rather fight globohomo along side of you than bicker with one another.

Euros are a lost cause. Just worry about those of us that are of euro admixture here in the west. They made their bed.

They look like Italian Americans

Well we are the minority now aren’t we lol there’s still some of us though friendo my hairs blonde and when I’m in the sun enough I get natural highlights and it makes all the dark haired fags reeee

>more European than you Mohammed

Attached: mutt.jpg (248x203, 10.78K)