Russians are the Pajeets of Europe

Discuss

Attached: 1654158849319.jpg (2222x1130, 831.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newindianexpress.com/cities/bengaluru/2022/apr/30/bengaluru-metros-phase-3-to-extend-by-two-km-2448115.amp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Poland seething
lol Poland has come out to be the most cvcked country in the past few months. constant seethe against rvssia

aR1An brotherhood.......

That's the Indonesian flag

Hey that looks like Sendai

>extensively vegetarian population
>main city called deli
Explain yourselves pajeets

>Oh noes , them russkies have train transportation!
Oh, the humanity!

That looks like the ass side of almost any european city though.

Attached: che_gare_2.jpg (1200x900, 125.92K)

What the fuck is a "main city" is New York the main city of the US or is it L.A.?

You guys complete each other

Any 'Eastern European' city which includes Poland so it's understandable why you'd think that since most Poles don't even know they are Eastern Europeans to cope with the inferiority complex and instead call themselves "central Europeans"

>muh picked architecture also common everywhere probably built by the same Italian company
The real question is why pajeet build their new train lines on concrete pillars when thee is nothing under

But user, you should only use the grayish depressive filter™ on Medieval movies and Russian pictures. Are you part of a vanguard of some type?

It's mostly underground only a few lines are above ground whenever I've travelled using metro I've never been on a route where it is above ground.

What I posted is Cherbourg, Normandy, France.
I mean that basically every larger European city has angles like this. Like here even the pretty cities have places that look like OP pic, while entire Łódź looks worse than that.
It's really every city on the continent and there's surprise ones that look even worse.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 127.11K)

>am I really ever been in India
Sir, please explain:
newindianexpress.com/cities/bengaluru/2022/apr/30/bengaluru-metros-phase-3-to-extend-by-two-km-2448115.amp

You give russkies too much credit

Attached: 1642169462286.png (886x692, 1.09M)

We wuz white negroes of Europe but not europoors you cow dung cookie eater

the US has military installations in Poland that do all of this shill posting.

I wish they made Commie blocks in Ireland so I could settle down in an apartment alone.

Instead we have over priced homes.

That's Benglore...i can only speak for my city. Don't know the infrastructural issues they'd be facing there. Although i am surprised to say the least since unlike Delhi, Benglore is a much more planned city.

Pajeets are better at PR, nobody hates them as much as russians.

Attached: 1642600958760.webm (640x336, 2.88M)

Russia has the full color spectrum.