East Asian still wear mask

How do you think

Attached: 5FE9B8AC-24E3-460B-B43E-EF5557845863.jpg (820x819, 207.83K)

Your son will be Elliott Rodger

Masking up is what everyone should be doing right now.

Attached: 20220518_141955.png (566x894, 523.66K)

Good I don’t want to breathe the sme air as these disgusting chinks and gooks.

Attached: 73A3FB2E-4051-409D-A912-CC63382E41DD.jpg (600x451, 36.83K)

>still wear masks
I dont wear mask outside anymore
if they ask me i say Im just jogging

You can jog with the mask on.

Attached: 155864699_169973264771235_4786751673824462818_n.jpg (1080x1080, 111.51K)

>How do you think
i use my brain

I dont want to

No you fucking can't you triple nigger.

i don't wear a mask anywhere. i took the shinkansen to osaka yesterday and didn't wear a cuck muzzle. if you wear a mask you're a faggot

Also are u crazy?
U r gonna be breathing CO2

You chinks were wearing mask since before COVID.

Those bugs always have

>Shinkansen
user thats like riding a domestic flight to Narita
U can remove ur mask while seated on such transportations

i see nips jogging in masks every day. they walk alone at 5am wearing masks lmao. theu even put masks o their 2 year-old niplets. retards.

i don't wear a mouth diaper at all.

>How do you think
with my brain you retard

American detected
GTFO

Attached: kulturterror.jpg (966x745, 174.94K)

It's due to being submissive cucks

What area of Japan
>North, east, etc
do u live in? My area dont wear masks at all when it comes in being outside
Even kids, co-workers, and old people take off their masks outside

you're not a nip either, nigger. i ain't leaving until i get tired of sideways hairy pussy

my ass

As an American, what the rest of the world does doesn’t concern me. I can’t believe people are still doing that retarded shit though. They literally do nothing useful.

I honestly don't care if east Asians date white women. They're more conservative and less kiked than whites. Also, I'm married to an east Asian women so it kind of balances out. Just the two master races combining to outsmart the kikes. Give it a few generations and we'll have Aryan hapas exterminating Jews.

Attached: 1654163749198.jpg (500x646, 64.54K)

Attached: A17034DD-31F9-4E6D-AFEA-9B60CA016AC0.jpg (838x1514, 289.65K)

Rather East Asians than niggers.

Die retard

Attached: white_pride.jpg (999x666, 562.52K)

They’re still in the globohomo nonsense.

Dumb muttoids

Attached: C5852597-B575-4D1D-86CE-7AAF61653A24.jpg (704x683, 156.91K)

u mad nip women aren't into skinyfat weebs? i hate anime and i hate japan but i love eating slant cunt

Masks are a sign of people complaining about problems they caused.

Zing! Fuckin' nailed him bro

>user lives in American bases
I heard your dorms have broken airconditioning, rats, and trash everywhere especially after barbecuing
Is that true?
>t. Son of JSDF Military Engineer lived in Okinawa for few years of childhood

Still wearing masks in Guatemala while malaria laced mosquitoes fly around. Idgi

masks are the future

Being tall isn't just a meme. This HAPA is getting laid and looks more chinky than his mom.

>How do you think
with my smooth brain

i'm not a zogbt i'm an engrish "teacher" who has fucked probably 100 roasts in the 4 years i've been here lmao cope and seethe more

This.
So much for their purported high IQ.

Having sex with a nigger woman isn’t exactly desirable but that is likely all he could ever get

Attached: F7445B8B-8849-4E85-A0C8-AC61540F0144.jpg (469x1024, 74.45K)

People have said they wear it because they have more compassion than Americans. I think that’s bullshit. Asians value saving face. If everyone is wearing a mask then they will too to not get singled out.

These people are weird. Why are people obsessed with interracial relationships leading America?

speaking of English teacher, I made an english teacher get deported after accusing of him saying “fuck” in every 5s Kek
Every american english teacher I met has a beer belly, probably 200kg, and cant even hold a single conversation without swearing
I doubt u even have a single girl that hasnt use u for free food and stick with the School’s faculty of obasans and middle age ojisans
Why are Americans like this?

White people complain in here about great replacements, but it seem to me they don't care about your race at all
White countries have the right to choose between their job and vax, we are vaxxed against our will. Me and my family are dying from that poison, dad got heart attack, took a surgery, mom can't even stand anymore. Today suppose to be a local festival which fill the street with thousand of people but this year no one go anymore, they are all sick and dying. Everyday a glownigger pretend to be an Ice cream seller bikes through my ward to count dead bodies.

Prostitutes and rapes don’t count

Do you guys have potable water at all?
Is it your populace wearing make by choice or the government demanding them?

Imagine someone who plans major life decisions only thinking about how to be able to have promiscuous sex and you should get the answer why Americans are like this

english teachers are literally the lowest form of humanity

An Asian man who have sex with nigger are seen as extremely mentally I'll, more than otaku and faggots

lmao you are so mad

pic is me. notice i wrote my poster id on the mirror

you are now mad, david-kun :^)

why not white man with white woman, black man with black woman and asian man with asian woman?
everyone woud be happier.

お休み, Any Forums

I dont see the pic

lmao you are so mad

pic is me. notice i wrote my poster id on the mirror

you are now mad, david-kun :^)

Attached: 20220608_212657_edited.jpg (1057x1366, 271.5K)