/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #2761

Prev: ▶Day: 105 - Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignJune7

▶Latest
>ISW: Russian forces likely retain control over most of Severodonetsk as of June 6, though situation unclear
>Russian Mjr General Roman Kutuzov killed in Donbas, the 11th Russian General KIA this war
>Russia destroys bridges on key Ukrainian routes leading to Severodonetsk
>Ukrainian forces reportedly reclaim ground in Severodonetsk, inflicting heavy damage to Russian forces
>EU to ban two-thirds of Russian oil imports
>Ukrainian forces launch counter-offensive in Kherson region
>ISW: Russian invasion that aimed to seize & occupy entire country has become desperate & bloody offensive to capture a single city in the east while defending important but limited gains in the south and east
>Russia to remove upper limit for military service in armed forces
>Russia increasing intensity of operations in Donbas
>Food shortages could cause more deaths than war, UK minister warns
>Senate passes $40 billion package for Ukraine
>Lavrov: Special military operation going according to plan
>War could last years, Nato warns

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1652227490204.jpg (1280x933, 102.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TqIv9X50m8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=EiqFcc_l_Kk
youtube.com/watch?v=aQZDbBGBJsM
youtube.com/watch?v=GZRwI7m7gnw
t.me/ukrainenowenglish/10299
youtu.be/y2fo5JEanhY
youtube.com/watch?v=xMVTKOoy1uk
granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html
youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Izolyatsia_prison
youtu.be/zfYCx1g2pUw?t=1603
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 41165746-ECF4-4D15-81F5-222AF91FC10F.gif (460x460, 3.43M)

Ruskoid bot on 2ch malfunctioning

Attached: xRJAiLdYXM.png (729x400, 122.91K)

this scares and confuses the uhg/er

Attached: 22092.jpg (600x600, 20.94K)

>it's about Based vs Kike
>it's about Gayto vs Putin
>it's about Console vs PC
>it's about Globohomo vs Trad
>it's about Left vs Right
>it's about Windows vs Mac
>it's about Nazi vs Antifa
>it's about /uhg/ vs /chug/
>it's about Jews vs ISIS

>it's not about the expansion to the Europe
>it's not about the guro and atrocities
>it's not about the war by itself

Attached: 16542108566320.png (858x578, 410.42K)

Why not just shit in the fucking bidet?

Dude

Attached: 1654208443751.png (858x809, 837.55K)

HELL YEAH BOIS WE BEEN EXPORTING MOST OF THAT FABULOUS RAPESEED IN THE WHOLE WORLD

Attached: photo_2022-06-08_14-20-04.jpg (822x547, 36.3K)

user...

Attached: 1651572213383.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

because that's gross and defeats its purpose. bidets are clean, shit is not. it can however occasionally double down as a second toilet for piss when the real one is taken by a relative / fren

Attached: berna-bidet-filomuro.jpg (822x616, 251.15K)

Freedom is Non-Negotiable!

>uhg
Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=TqIv9X50m8Y

Attached: 1654208342848.png (492x679, 374.13K)

Based

>Ukraine exposts rapeseed
>russia exports rape

>bidets are clean
Nigger, you suppose to wash your ass there. Its not a fucking decoration.

Snowniggers must die.

youtube.com/watch?v=EiqFcc_l_Kk

Attached: 1651654983691.png (1134x1417, 1.81M)

Fricking impotents...

I do not suppose, I actually wipe my ass clean before sitting on the fucking bidet. Then I use bidet to freshen it, and also if it was a particularly nasty shit to remove the very little bits still around there.
As expected: /uhg/ can't into bidets

Attached: bidet-sospeso.jpg (900x600, 71.61K)

Arestovich seems blackpilled

neat song but far from my Prodigy favorite
youtube.com/watch?v=aQZDbBGBJsM

My friend's mother bought bidet after she went to Italy, we made fun of that retard for using it. I don't have friends anymore. I personally wipe my ass with wet towels

Japs integrate bidet into the toilet.
youtube.com/watch?v=GZRwI7m7gnw

>exposing your sensitive sphincter to toilet pater instead of washing it under warm and refreshing water
uncultured swine.

It's over isn't it? From now on it's frozen fronts and waiting until one side is ground down.

Attached: 1654687900737.jpg (600x800, 228.35K)

>Kadyrovtsi larping war again, shooting at random bushes with no one in sight while making tiktok videos

t.me/ukrainenowenglish/10299

Why are they so fucking pathetic holy shit

Attached: 1652814975560.png (512x499, 262.67K)

youtu.be/y2fo5JEanhY

Same. I grew up with the Prodigy in my iRiver.

cringest battle cry ever conceived

Attached: 1652473927443.png (614x708, 148K)

Also
>Пo дaнным иccлeдoвaния «Ceлeкция 2.0», пpoвeдённoгo в 2020 гoдy Цeнтpoм тeхнoлoгичecкoгo тpaнcфepa Haциoнaльнoгo иccлeдoвaтeльcкoгo yнивepcитeтa «Bыcшaя шкoлa экoнoмики» (HИУ BШЭ), зa дecять лeт, c 2009 гoдa пo 2019-й, дoля импopтных ceмян в AПК Poccии cyщecтвeннo yвeличилacь. Taк, пo кyкypyзe дoля импopтa выpocлa c 37% дo 58%, пo пoдcoлнeчникy — c 53% дo 73%, пo caхapнoй cвёклe — c 50% дo 98%. Пoжaлyй, eдинcтвeннaя aгpoкyльтypa, пo кoтopoй PФ пoкa yдepживaeт вeдyщиe пoзиции нa cвoём pынкe, — этo пшeницa (дoля poccийcких ceмян — 97%).
Russian agriculture is completely fucked

they are such a goofy fuckers, that guy with a dragunov didnt even aim

>wet towels
I'm sorry fren, I think you're NGMI
that seems really impractical (and also it's not a bidet). I guess bug people don't really have room for another sanitary beyond the toilet in their homes.
>he touches shit with his bare hands
I hope the russians shell your bathroom

Attached: diffusion-bidet-dia500_550X550_90.jpg (531x550, 58.02K)

Kherson front is active according to Strelkov.

youtube.com/watch?v=xMVTKOoy1uk

>0:10
>Guten Morgen
kek wakey wakey moskal

Attached: monke pet.gif (112x112, 33.2K)

>callsign: Chort
Damn, based.

> it can however occasionally double down as a second toilet for piss when the real one is taken by a relative / fren
nigga what

you piss in the same bathroom as your relatives/friends while they’re taking a shit? what the fuck is wrong with pastafarians?

>not having integrated bidet into your toilet
heh.. poorfaggs

Umh, what happened?

Attached: photo_2022-06-08_14-32-53.jpg (866x1155, 176.19K)

Once ukies get the longer range shit, this won't be a super bad thing

This reminded me of those pics of russian double toilets during sochi olympics back in the day

Never underestimate your bushes.

Attached: 16512451698760.png (280x494, 104.62K)

>"AKHMAT SILA!!!! ALLAH AKBAR!!!"
>shoots bushes

Attached: 0d8.jpg (469x385, 25.07K)

did he get captured, cant tell from the camo of people around him

Integrated is true civilization as it allows you to clean shit with clean water stream without touching your ass and moving with dirty ass from one device to another.

>bloody arms
Looks like this chugger posted more than 30 messages in a thread.

It’s some real third-world shit. I’ve only ever seen that sort of thing in China. It happens in Russia too? Dear god, they really are completely beyond redemption.

single bathroom house, you come home and really need to piss, your (fat) mon is taking a shit, wat do?
>integrated bidet
is not a bidet sorry. You will never experience the real thing and god knows your whores' cunt smells like rotten fish
>dirty ass
As I said, /uhg/ers can't into bidets. It's just baffling

Attached: ImageHttpHandler.jpg (750x750, 77.92K)

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all [these things] must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8 All these [are] the beginning of sorrows. 9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. 10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. 11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. (Matthew 24:6-14, KJV)

To those who are not saved; Know that the end is nigh and thus not much time remains. All who do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are doomed to end up in the land of fire and remain condemned. If you wish to avoid such a fate, repent, believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour for your Salvation and He will deliver you from evil and save you from burning in the lake of fire forever.

Also I suggest caution regarding other denominations that call themselves Christians. What my faith led me to is non-denominational Christianity but for you God might have a different plan so go where God leads you.

catholics beware as you are in danger of damnation: granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html

Something worth watching if you have the time: youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA

Attached: catholics_beware_v3.2_optimized_optimized.jpg (4096x1376, 2.3M)

what flag is bottom?

free Belarus

Still dont know why do people think qtards are main russian subversion in the west when this random retard had higher engagement than whole Any Forums. Have seen countless of these commies on twitter with thousands of likes saying shit like this, muh azoving etc. In real world nobody even knows what q is outside of terminaly online people.

Attached: 8BCEC43C-BFC6-4A4F-B456-9454E4C1F3E1.jpg (828x1093, 166.72K)

Reminder that Putin murdered political rivals using private contractors that were former employees of the CIA. There is no national struggle, there are only rival elites competing to control the natural resources of Ukraine.

Attached: 1594213055935.jpg (1402x1080, 262.16K)

henlo frens. let's hate vatniggers together!

Attached: vibecheck.webm (1270x720, 3M)

Great video btw.

>shitalian tries to present his backward behavior as sign of culture
ok Mario

I wonder how Kalmyks would use bidets if they stole them too.

Attached: 1653675126308.jpg (640x766, 96.47K)

no really ur a degenerate and should kys if you think """"integrated"""" is any good

Attached: images_Bidet.jpg (1200x925, 163.35K)

Yeah just google "двoйнoй тyaлeт coчи oлимпиaдa"

welcome fren

Attached: 1653818591077.jpg (750x1000, 71.74K)

It's the same shit every time, these retards don't even know how to ACT like they're in combat, the impression is like watching young children playing pretend
My favourite part is how when the first dipshit just randomly starts popping off, the rest just keep casually walking along like it's a regular occurrance
Then they kinda glance at the cameraman and go "Oh, we're doing a bit now?" and spring into "action" kek
Fucking churkas man

Attached: 1643764355738.jpg (850x723, 93.15K)

Did he lost his xyü?

What happen to the azov guys?
Denys? Are they all dead?

> single bathroom house, you come home and really need to piss, your (fat) mon is taking a shit, wat do?
>one bathroom in house
>whips out dick in front of mom
>takes piss while she is shitting
>in the thing that people sit their asses in
this is the most third world shit i’ve ever heard. this sounds comparable to a russian from yakutsk LARPing and describing life as a Regular Toilet User after just seeing one for the first time in their life.
Confirmed for 3rd worlder. Otherwise, this is some real white trash shit.

in case anibody hasn't seen this monke meme. one of the best i've seen. Post monke if you have better ones

Attached: VDV forever sleep.png (754x742, 867.37K)

No info yet

They're swimming in the vatnik cum pit while the Jew rat Zelensky dances around in stilettos.

Alive, some are tortured in en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Izolyatsia_prison for sure

Unequivocally based... and dare I say: redpilled?

You'll still touch shit if you touch there even after wiping 50 times or more.
So basically he's just more honest about it than you.
The only really feasible thing to avoid ever touching your feces or traces of it when washing yourself is noit to ever touch down there and only use water washing down or jets of it.
Alternatively the more realistic option would be to defecate in the natural squatting position too, as it allows much better function of the associated physiology.
Also eating more vegetables and less meat helps a lot.
This dude obviously doesn't know how to effectively build something like it, but he is right about the efficacy:
youtu.be/zfYCx1g2pUw?t=1603

Me personally, I like my furniture, so I'll only let some of it go as it breaks... maybe.

>Saudi arabia flag
>calls G7 people third worlders
lol. lmao. this is some refreshing cope.

Attached: sentimenti-bidet-terra-ambiente.jpg (822x616, 60.87K)

It isn’t “any good” it is superior option. Like toilet with water is to hole in the backyard.

Hate autocrats
Love democracy

Intelslava greetings from his HOLIDAY. Keep on coping /uhg/

Attached: Screenshot_20220608_144547.jpg (1080x1574, 533.68K)

Based.
One of my favorite.

Ahahah man that’s fucking weird. In parts of China, especially the back-alleys of Beijing, they have these public squat toilets with no barriers. Basically you squat side by side with people and shit and piss while they sit beside you and do the same. I saw two Chinese guys shitting and talking to each other while looking each other in the face while using them before. Some real weird stuff.

>he's a fat fuck
who would of guess kek

If anybody is still wondering where /uhg/ threads come from.

Attached: 1636310338007.png (638x169, 36.69K)

We have those at big public restrooms, usually with a child sized toilet bowl + a big one. Pretty handy when you're traveling with a young child that can walk, but not necessarily wipe their own ass. That way they don't run off and get hit by train as the family makes a bathroom stop.
For adults it's a bit awkward I'd imagine.

>those chunky arms
Dennis?

Best part is when they have actual toilets they have picture signs telling people to sit on the toilet and not squat on them. Thats why most toilets at places like airports have scuffed seats, cos chinese tourist fuck them up with their shoes while squatting