SIMS-like Simulation

Lets say we are living in a simulation. BUT, every single human being has someone "playing" or rather "watching" us. To put it simple, lets imagine an Alien that is a wagie on their planet was put in charge to watch YOU all fucking day, maybe try to get you to do things, to sway you in different lanes in your life. Maybe it puts ideas in your head. Maybe it put the cat that you saw while walking yesterday there, so you would adopt a cat in the neat future? Maybe it wants you to stop fapping so much? Or more? Who the hell knows.

What would you feel like if this was true? Or proven, in the near future? That we live in a simulation, created and run by someone. The more I think about it, the more it "frees" me actually. It makes so much more possible. I want to take on the biggest challenges, because fuck it, its just a program anyway.

Attached: Simula.jpg (630x356, 92.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MdwuW8n3JYA
youtube.com/watch?v=pDP-qGmyYKY&t=589s
youtu.be/Bs5QGN-zhwM
disney.fandom.com/wiki/9-Eye
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well there's nothing I could do about it so I guess I'd just ignore it

The alien playing me is an ass and sucks donkey balls

What if that alien is you. Your soul. And you are so into this simulation that it's become real to you. You believe this body is you and that this reality is the real reality. And then on the day of resurrection you are logged out and have the goggles taken off and you realise the true reality around you. And this life will seem like a dream. But all you did here has been saved and will be taken into account. The good and the bad.

Solipsism leads to loneliness. The ultimate price of arrogancy.

What if OP doesn't bother to look for Jesus and spends eternity in hell. Priorities and such.

Well how should I feel when the gangstalkers can read my thoughts and say out loud what I'm thinking

>Solipsism leads to loneliness. The ultimate price of arrogancy.
>he thinks loneliness is bad
>he thinks people really care about each other
take a look at homeless people then come back to me and tell me that people care about each other. No, they don't. They only want to get close to you if you are successful, so that they can kiss your ass and receive help from you. Otherwise they hate you, they step on your head, they piss on you, they scam you.

29% atheist and rising in your country

Shut up, christcuck.

Attached: 1645897108257.jpg (1274x830, 364.07K)

Every experiment looking into free will has found that we do not have free will. One especially found that decisions we make in our brains are decided before any neurological process.

Basically science says we don't have free will and that our decisions are made independently of neurological processes.

There are good people out there, thats for sure. But people I call(ed) my friend were/are so toxic, wish bad on you and are happy when you fail or injured etc. is something I realised in the Lockdown/Pandemic time. Loneliness is nothing to be scared of, it made me feel so much happier and more relaxed the moment I shrug off the toxicity of my so called friends. What I do know is, I have my parents. I have my GF. I concentrate my goodwill, my power, my time for the people that give me something back. And thats all it is. It made me so much happier its unreal actually. Good people, where you KNOW they are good and did good for you... treat them good back. Thats all it is. But there is something so easing, so powerful about being "alone".

>Lets say we are living in a simulation
Technically you interface with the physical world through immersion.
>Immersion into virtual reality (VR) is a perception of being physically present in a non-physical world. The perception is created by surrounding the user of the VR system in images, sound or other stimuli that provide an engrossing total environment.
And so, since space is virtual and emergent from non-physical, non-local processing, you you the consciousness, the real you, the non-virtual part of you) are not 'in' the virtual world. You are just interfacing through immersion and given a first person shooter type vantage point.

it's a network of microwave emitters using voice to skull subliminal brainwave entrainment style mind control, with a form of reflective microwave "non-local" E.E.G. reader for mind reading, and the whole thing is controlled by an A.I.

So, yeah, the matrix is wireless.

The whole "Is this a simulation" thing is a psyop to get you to subliminally accept the programming, it's not a simulation, it's real, and it's wireless mind control / mind reading done by an A.I.

Actually there may be multiple competing mind control A.I's.

This.

Attached: Jagged.jpg (1080x1080, 559.04K)

I agree with you 100%. It's what I think too. It's just that most people are not nice. They aren't bad either, they're just opportunistic. If you're successful they pretend they're nice. Otherwise you can take a look at how homeless people and orphans are treated and you'll understand where that "niceness" ends. Most people lie that they're nice. No, they're just opportunistic, fake. Genuinely nice people are pretty rare and they deserve to be treated with equal respect.

mirror dog star mirror

49.9 8.611

Attached: super.png (720x247, 123.76K)

Jesus/God made the simulation out of Boredom.
What would you do if you were God all day; you live for ever and could see everything instantly anyway?

there would be no point to existence
so you would create random, and then remove your God powers and then go live in every single one of these random shit creations, because there's nothing else to do

God is everyone

You are partially correct. We do live in a simulated reality. A copy of reality designed to keep us enslaved with the objective of extracting energy from us. Everything in this copy of reality is designed to take your energy. We are essentially a battery for an alien civilization. To get out you must remain neutral, keep all your energy, expand your knowledge, prepare to reach death awake and full of power, have no attachments to this reality. Remember you are a being of heart and reconnect to your true self. Do not identify as the character assigned to you in this life, you are much more than that. Do not get lost in the duality of the mind. The heart is complete and needs nothing of this simulation we are trapped in.

>49.9 8.611
wtf

Attached: sirius_mirror_6.jpg (1078x933, 287.06K)

They are no gods, they are inferior, limited beings leaching on our power.

49 . 9

The surah is also known for referencing the star Sirius in verse 49, where it is given the name الشِّعْرَى (transliteration: aš-ši'rā or ash-shira; the leader). The verse is: "وأنَّهُ هُوَ رَبُّ الشِّعْرَى", "That He is the Lord of Sirius (the Mighty Star)."

youtube.com/watch?v=MdwuW8n3JYA

skip to 33 seconds

Attached: sirius.jpg (750x400, 11.47K)

>jews are p2w alien whales

Attached: 1588323020035.jpg (192x214, 28.33K)

>The whole "Is this a simulation" thing is a psyop to get you to subliminally accept the programming, it's not a simulation, it's real
It's real in that the experience is real and the consciousness experiencing it is real, but the physical world that the consciousness interfaces with is virtual. It's observer dependent and not objective. It's only rendered on demand according to what the individual player/observer needs to execute gameplay. So calling it a 'simulation' IS a bit misleading. This implies that there is somewhere a model 'real' matter based world that this world is a simulation of. Like in the matrix. There is no 'real' matter based world. There is a virtual world which simulates an objective matter based world that gets rendered to observers in minds. The 'universe' is the totality of these data streams at any one time. The entire universe doesn't have to be rendered at all times down to the sub atomic level because the causality in the physical world is not matter based event causality. Causality is not matter and energy based. Causality is processual, or done by processing. Non-local processing, done outside space and time.

watch this if you want another piece of the puzzle to sirius

youtube.com/watch?v=pDP-qGmyYKY&t=589s

Attached: CREZSGVOKUQ5T3NAOFPQVTKR5Q.jpg (1597x893, 84.52K)

Why does he live in unit 36 though?

Attached: tesla_3_6_9_1.jpg (1600x900, 150.31K)

Wake up every day and call your cagey wagie alien a faggot. Just look straight up at your ceiling and shout "faggot faggot nigger faggot muddahfukka!"

Every day. For the rest of your life. So that your bitchass alien has to deal with that shit.

Attached: 1654302082435.png (573x644, 343.13K)

When you die you come to the realization you are a grey alien hitting a bong full of weed in your ufo and everything you just remembered was you being really fucking high.

9 is the controller of all numbers.

Looks good I'll check it out in a bit, went ahead and saved it though.
Thx.

Attached: sirius_glowing_wiki.jpg (2054x1396, 665.46K)

I have watched a man standing in line just piss himself randomly. So I could beleive we live in a shitty SIMs game. I'm just glad who ever pilots me is a neet shutin and only goes AFK when I'm sleeping.

youtu.be/Bs5QGN-zhwM

Ever stopped and wondered how come the vast majority of the population does meaningless work which brings no benefit to humanity. Why everything we produce is obsolete from the day it’s manufactured. How we can waste so much resources in meaningless duality battles (white vs black, Jew & Chris, vax vs no vax and so on)
Because it does not matter which side you support or what work you do everyday, it does not matter if you act out of love or anger, what matters is that you engage in something, that you are consuming all your energy. Like a battery you need a positive pole and a negative pole to make energy. That’s why you must remain neutral and invest energy in you. Do not participate in commerce. Do not believe in the universal religion of money. You are not a whore stop selling your body and soul. Become self sufficient and live outside the system

What if the alien universe we live in really and where we enter this simulation is also a simulation and we are actually third alien and inside a simulation within a simulation?

Is that why it's connected to agape?
Or is it?

Attached: love_potion_number_9_cover_1.jpg (316x445, 22.01K)

I don't have all the answers but I do know this planet and universe were generated using mathematical algorithms. Pi, Phi, Golden Ratios are ways we have been able to delve further into the fabric of this reality.

In short, God is a supercomputer.

RNG gives infinite possibilities

Hmm...i is the 9th letter.
disney.fandom.com/wiki/9-Eye

Attached: i_love_bees_dvd.png (600x599, 465.32K)

Yeah, I've been leaning towards the recursive AI-god time loop interpretation lately.
Basically the biggest game you could ever play.

Attached: permutation_city_3.jpg (1529x720, 468.09K)

Can my handler use a fucking gameshark already.

The 369 system leads back to nine, endlessly.

When you begin work with the 3 6 9, you will find most numbers lead back to the nine.

3 * 3 = 9

6 * 6 = 36 3 + 6 = 9

9 * 9 = 81 8 +1 = 9

add up 8 + 1 + 3 + 6 + 9 = you get 27 or 2 + 7 = 9

>all this energy so I can fap to cat girls all day
Based ayys, our lives are the biggest shitposts in the cosmos

Attached: giswt-fs048 e.jpg (1089x1500, 274.1K)