Landlord here

Landlord here.
I spent nine months taking five tenants to court who thought it would help their case banding together, pooling money, and getting a lawyer to take me to court to argue against having to pay back COVID rent.
Yesterday I won, have already put eviction notices on their doors, and will be taking them to court AGAIN in order to get my money. I will do everything in my power to ruin their lives until I get what I am owed.
Think about that next time you try to scam one of us, you peon pieces of shit. We will ALWAYS win.

Attached: 1.jpg (800x598, 63.9K)

Good for you. LANDLORDS RISE!

Based, throw out the rats

I had a few friends jump my landlord cause he refused to pay for the new lock on my door after a previous tenant broke in and stole my TV and Xbox. Could have avoided it if he would have paid the locksmith :/

>Demoralization post #2409402394
Remember when this board was about making fun of Bioware employees. Pepperidge farm remembers. Chinks and russians should never have received western technology. Just like everything we give you (Olympics, Football, computers, free market capitalism, a right to exist) you ruin it and dirty it with your filthy chink hands.
Kill all of yourselves

>tells a lame personal story about video games and committing violence.

>dit back and do nothing but claim it's YOUR money
landlords get the rope

Nice. I booted some libtards using the same reasoning three months ago.

They own the property you rented dummy. You gonna ban car leases next. Contracts after that?

What a fucking idiot.

>We will ALWAYS win.
Not when you hang from a lamppost and "your" houses are set on fire.

here here , i agree, i am lucky to own just one house and it is next door, i always get my rent

Based, but you're still a parasite
Atleast you're giving a wake-up call to these retards teaching them why renting is such a bad idea

>1pbtid
Sage.
Stop responding to rage bait retards

landlording is theft
taxation is theft
using antibiotics is theft
surgery is theft
people without military service voting is theft

Attached: Shut up human.png (650x668, 670.53K)

Thank you. I own the building. I own the land the building is built on. I pay for cleaning, repairs, and everything else. You think you can just destroy MY carpet and not pay me MY rent? Get fucked.
You won't do shit and you know it. Some cowboy full of hot air always acts like he'll be the next Zoro and strike back at the "unjust establishment". I own you, you won't do a damn thing, and I hope I buy your land next.

And when they find out there are no other options the real fun starts. We need to rid the world of parasites.

owning a commodity to rent out at exorbitant prices just to make a quick buck is ot as admirable as you're making it out to be
1 house per citizen is the way it should be but nooooooooooooooo, how are landlordarinos gonna make their precious shekels

We own property. You don't.
Fucking serf scum shut your peasant mouth.

>have already put eviction notices on their doors,
Nice, those units will be great value in 2025 when enforcement comes through

You only feel safe because you're running on borrowed time without noticing.

> landlords are parasites
> subscription services are not though

Attached: but muh holohoax.jpg (299x169, 5.68K)

When China had its revolution they knew how to deal with this kind of scum.

Two more weeks, amirite?

Loser, get a real job so you can buy a house.

if you can afford rope you pay your rent faggot

>I own something therefor i am better than you
typical materialistic responce from a l*ndl*rd
go fuck yourself

>actually falling for this bait

Bitch, you probably don't even own a car much less rental properties.

I haven't paid in over a year, still here, currently sabotaging the entire building by putting old rotten meat and old eggs in the very ts and cracks, have also ordered bed bugs and let in sewer rats in the basement and will be putting cement in the toilet before leaving

Fucking based. Finally the landlords too found some justice, fuck poor shitskins.

What's with the memeflag, rabbi? Ashamed to show where you're from?

>here goy, get into debt with your bank and pay off a mortgage with an over inflated interest rate
nah i'm good thanks

Attached: 1651494838440.jpg (593x584, 196.74K)

>yesterday I won
Cool fantasy

I would buy rope to tie your neck behind a car and have some fun until you take the rope as pay for rent.

If you have ever encountered a landlord you know it's not bait, they need te be purged, no excuses no exceptions.

An abandoned shipping container does not count as a "building", Mr. Scheckelstein.