1) runs out of baby formula, other countries donate theirs

1) runs out of baby formula, other countries donate theirs

2) Gas prices higher than some european countries like Hungary

3) President elected by widespread fraud is a demented clown who cant speak for 2 mins without slurring his speech

4) Niggers running around big cities like NYC killing people without any consequences

5) Grid failures, power cuts projected during summer

Tell me why US isnt a shithole

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-08 at 5.36.30 AM.png (1072x1202, 1.01M)

Kek what a pathetic thread. You thought you were some hot shit creating this thread, expecting people to flood you with replies and memes. No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread

>no you dont understand
>i HAVE to feed my children onions ans high fructose corn syrup

Kek

It's going better than planned!

Attached: goal-of-.png (1165x747, 477.18K)

We're in the falling empire stage. The rich are making a final cash grab and getting ready to bounce and leave us in a wartorn hellscape.

At least we're not flying the stars and bars!

Attached: stars-and-bars-john-black.jpg (900x615, 76.28K)

He's right though.

How does a neuclear power plant run out of power?

umm the US isn't a shit hole because a shit hole serves a good purpose, you can shit in it without dirtying up the surrounding area. America is more like an open sewer spreading sickness and disease to everyone that gets too close to it.

Cro magnon war against Neanderthals when?

If your power grid failures it might been cause of just greed by saving its mainternace. In here Finland powergrid is under upgrades and that has already raised my electricity bills double but it is still better than blackouts.

We will be soon, at least here in the South.

Attached: 1625197487532.png (415x417, 16.04K)

jews rape kids

Attached: 1649273733906.jpg (814x681, 93.65K)

There are several African countries I'd rather live in tbqh

Which ones? I’d like to live on Victoria falls but without any niggers in my sight

We should ban AC

Fpbp
/Thread

Its a third world country. Literally dude all these are what makes a country third world. Also forgot to mention extremely corrupt courts. But yeah. Its a third world brown country

Im already looking at sailboats

We're running out of nothing. America is purposefully under attack and they're being lied to about it

They're not going to leave. They'll just live in thier high security areas.