/Pol humor

Attached: 1654676958901.png (1876x1804, 688.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=z6RihN1c09Y
youtu.be/jZkzmfUjpwA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Getting a physical is the same as discord trannies selling kids black market hormones and being their hugbox
Fuck yourself faggot.

>Making sure that CHEATING is not allowed in sports is the same as grooming
I fucking hate sportsball niggers but I still don't think CHEATING should be allowed in it.
Don't join the fucking girls league if you don't want to be fondled if you're a tranny, simple as that.

Is that a bull?"

"Wifes boyfriend. Whaddya think?"

Bateman slides his picture across the table; it's off-white, with the words PATRICK BATEMAN: gender neutral queers studies PRESIDENT centred and embossed in black.

The assembled party gasp in admiration.

"Very nice."

Bateman leans back in his Ikea made chair.

"Picked him up from malmö yesterday."

"Good colouring."

"That's jet black. And the dick is 8 inches"

Another swedish broker interrupts.

"It's very cool, Bateman, but thats nothing..."

He whips out his picture, laying it next to Bateman's on the table. Off-white with the words ROBERT VAN PATTEN: VICE PRESIDENT of African studies centred and embossed in black, it is basically indistinguishable.

"My wife, with Romano."

Bateman smiles bitterly.

"Skål."

Now a third swedish broker pulls out his card. It looks exactly like the first two, except it reads TIMOTHY BRICE: BLM activist.

"check out my wife who is really pale can you see the contrast ?."

"Impressive", Bateman mutters. "Let's see Paul Allan's bull."

The room falls silent as the third swedish broker produces an absent colleague's card.

Bateman speaks in voiceover.

"Look at that subtle colouring. The tasteful girth."

His face creases in horror.

"Oh my God. He even has a tattoo where it says fuck white people."

Attached: Screenshot_20220608-112022_Chrome.jpg (1080x614, 337.51K)

You are a fucking muslim immigrant i will invite you to my home and let you play with my wife.

Attached: Screenshot_20220608-112238_Chrome.jpg (962x542, 211.81K)

Hello pat Svensson you want some money ? This what you need ? Cold out too isnt it. Why dont you get social benefits ? If your so hungry why dont you get social benefits that swedish people paid for? Why ? Is it because your black ? Is that why you lost it ? Insider trading ?
Just joking. Listen whats your name ? "Jamal" Speak up common "jamal". Get some damn social benefits jamal. The system is racist thats why you have no job. You gotta clutch your fist together. I will help you. Its okay. Do you know how african you smell ? My wife would love you "but im not from africa sir my dad is swedish im half white" jamal im sorry i have too much in common with you. Do you know what a racist white priveleged loser you are ? Here have this black dildo.

Attached: stabbed-american-psycho.gif (498x211, 2.02M)

.t
>captcha: G0YS4

Attached: 1654677488176 1653917158980.png (1098x597, 714.61K)

why are shitlibs like this bros?

Attached: soy circumcision react.png (1600x1000, 911.94K)

Attached: 1653597941789.gif (480x442, 2.8M)

Kek thanks for the laugh Sven

Is that a girl or a boy on top? Leftoids generally could not give a shit about circumcision no matter who does it. They do seethe about the removal of the clitoral hood, which is identical to the foreskin, only it's illegal as it's considered female genital mutilation.

it's a girl, the photo's source said this was a female circumcision from Indonesia

Attached: 7574204E-EF86-4797-9B55-034701D612BD.jpg (828x864, 600.68K)

Give link for this

kek

Ok I've had enough...

Trans woman of color here. Before I say what I'm about to say I'd just like to make it clear that I never post here, mainly due to the fact that interacting with so called "Any Forums culture" is quite disheartening. So I'm going to say this as clearly and efficiently as possible.

Fuck. All. Of. You.

There, I said it. If you'd like an explanation, all you have to do is look at your own behavior, and understand how it effects the world around you. As a trans woman I feel the deep rooted forces of oppression you sick fucks emanate every day of my life. The shit I have to go through to please disgusting individuals such as yourselves. It doesnt help that I'm a woman of color. So on top of that, I have to deal with the fucking systemic racism YOU and YOUR people started and continue to promote. My life is a living hell because of you people. But that's not why I hate you. Oh not even close sweetie.

The problem lies with YOU. Your behavior is so sickening. I know most of you are white men and so bigotry comes naturally, but you make no attempt to hide it. No attempt to better yourselves or the world around you. And no attempt to soothe the scars caused by you sick fucks. Your treatment of others is ugly.

"Durr nigger. Durrr tranny. Durr fag. Durr cunt. Durr durr durr durrrrr look at me I'm a nazi haha doesnt this make me so quirky and a free thinker durrr"

Sorry, not sorry. You're just getting what you put out. You constantly berate the disenfranchised and the unfortunate. Using your privilege as some sort of pedestal. You think you're better than me and my community when you're not. You're the scum of the earth. I hope you all rot in hell....

Attached: hsbc_central_banking_advert.jpg (960x1280, 159.51K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=z6RihN1c09Y

Attached: 1654630585440.webm (576x1024, 1.8M)

You could also replace the bottom right with a picture of muslims/islam.
Any Forums is now just as disingenuous as what they claim to oppose, only supporting something if it can be used against their "opposition"
left vs right, us vs them, red vs blue
braindead monkeys everywhere now

kys

Attached: troon btfo.jpg (960x1024, 148.15K)

Attached: gorillion.png (963x919, 67.24K)

>imagine taking what jews are accused of as a personal offence
this is why nobody likes your shithole country

Attached: 1654355214655.png (680x383, 368.66K)

Nazis are trannies: youtu.be/jZkzmfUjpwA

Attached: Nazis are og trannies.jpg (661x1024, 98.04K)

Have you considered that both numbers may be fake, seething retard?

I have considered that you're a worthless Pidor

Attached: 1654355118645.png (531x366, 268.89K)

>chuds make penis inspection day real to keep the troons out

I kneel

Attached: 1634261607497.jpg (173x190, 6.87K)

Lol your narrative is crumbling and you are trying to hide your cognitive dissonance behind ad hominem.

Why are you seething when your country is militarily irrelevant?

Hea not a woman