Racist scum will NEVER win

Racist scum will NEVER win.

Attached: D8CB76B7-5A62-4923-B92D-66A3447BD6B8.jpg (673x455, 33.94K)

Dude is jacked to the tits

Wonder what his arm routine is?

this guy has been on police watchlist for years.

some guy killed my parents, I would like to tear his face too. fuck politics

Some foreigners are in my country shitting up the place, I'd like to dump them in the ocean.

post below what you think his cycle is!

this, no one in our country cares about this gay-op anymore lol, it's just shoved down our throats by the media class whenever it is politically convenient to aid in distraction from the real issues

>police commission on mosque shoot up
>commission resulted in a number of recommendations, all pushed by islamic council of new zealand.
>government didnt adopt recommendations, because they were only suggestions.
>muslims have a tantrum because the government did bend over backwards for them.

and yes you are right, majority of nz doesnt give a shit about the mosque shootings. Beyond face value, we dont want anything to do with it.

out of everyone that was killed or injuried, only one of them was new zealand citizen, the young boy.

A strong sense of communal identity has been key to winning throughout the entire history so far.

>time for me to take another job, since you whitebois can't be bothered to do it.

LMAO you pathetic racists never fail to make me laugh with your "Any Forums humor time" threads; face it, most POCs will be infinitely more successful than any of you sad virgins ever will be. You are on the wrong side of history, get over it losers!

>OMG GUYS LOOK LOOK LOOK ITS ANOTHER BAIT THREAD GUYS OOO I LOVE BAIT THREADS GUYS LETS POST IN IT POSTING IN BAIT THREADS IS SOOOOO FUN

90iq

a deranged gunman shoots up a mosque, killing 50 people including your father and the best thing you come up with doing is to flip him off and shout expletives at him in nationally broadcast trial...are all muslims like this?

>You get to shoot my entire community
>I get to flip you the bird from behind glass
I don't know if this is the own you think it is

all pajeets come here with a dream of owning a convenience store or a cleaning franchise.

sorry that is not how it works, it has to be a leaf.

135 mensa member braaahhh

>h-help! help me! help me! help m-AAACK!!!

Attached: merchant7.jpg (1921x987, 432.8K)

Killed the person who raised, mentored, and showed me the path to becoming an independent strong man?

Check out that biceps tho

Attached: aevaedv.jpg (1731x864, 157.82K)

Don't forget crying about how my daddy made more money than your daddy.

>99% of the world population are racists except few dumb western npc

Already won

>Racist scum will NEVER win.
Really, what was the final score?

51:0 ?

K. What's your point?