Poland implements "pregnancy register"

Poland implements pregnancy register meaning very medical professional has to enter the fetus into the base upon learning about pregnancy of a patient.

> Where is your baby, polish roastie? What happened to it?

Women seething hard over this.

Just how based is Poland?

Attached: 76269e13158fef0560a7e556ad8bfb63_std_crd_615.jpg (615x346, 30.03K)

every time a whore is inconvenient, an angel smiles

Oh man if this is true i won't need the rope anymore i'll die laughing

>Just how based is Poland?
that's just a distopian population registry nothing based about being followed around on a database by the governement

don't have sex irresponsibly then, frog.

>It is just another step for global digitalisation.
No. Commiting abortion is a crime under polish law but I still don't know how will they distinguish miscarriages from abortions.

WHERE ARE THEY?

Attached: raw.png (500x208, 179.54K)

Right now it's about data collection but I pray to God they will start asking toasties why is the baby spontaneously gone.

If i was one of the doctors i would dress up as Batman man put on the voice when asking

Based and redpilled

where's da babey Karyna?

>taking note of people disappearing is dystopian

This is just a medical register and there won't be any consequences if the pregnancy would magically end itself.
Also abortion is illegal only for poor people it literally costs 2000€ to get one in Slovakia, Czechia or Germany.
My wife had one as we didn't wanted a third child, fast quick and cheap getting rid of a problem.

>My wife had one as we didn't wanted a third child
sure she did

Attached: 1639258909035.jpg (712x630, 58.07K)

Religious brainwashing is a hell of a drug.
As always, the cunt politicians are applauded by sub-80 IQ Deltas for their knee-jerk, feel-good decisions that will undeniably cause unpleasant consequences down the line.
Just like any kind of government interventionism, really.

Attached: butthurt pole.png (900x900, 258.53K)

Youre one Sick fuck

Why should they? All miscarriages are the woman's fault anyway, its their poisoned womb that killed a child and they should be held responsible for it.

>Oh no poor fetus that hasn't even developed a brain yet so it is not conscious and can't feel anything!

Abortion on demand should be illegal everywhere.

Raising kids is not mandatory. Give it away to an orphanage the same day it's born. If you don't wanna run around with a belly for 9 months you should've used protection you dumb fucking sluts.

Attached: 1540404550452.jpg (800x818, 547.21K)

Based
Fuck aboorters
Fuck casual dating
Fuck whores

Already saw the seething but I don‘t get the law

Attached: B5E589AA-6AA7-46FC-AAEA-065109722A6C.jpg (750x988, 221.24K)

Protection doesn't work 100% of the time.
Till 3 month fetus doesn't have brain developed enough to feel anything.
So into the trash it goes if it is unwanted.
Also abortion for retards and when it threatens life and health should be always available.

Basado

Seethe kike, seethe.

Go suck some dicks faggot
Killing people isn't a matter of religion.

Sounds based, will backfire though