40% (FORTY PERCENT) of Americans are obese

Forty percent of Americans are obese. How can you even function as a society when nearly half your country is made up of landwhales. And despite all the amerifat memes, most other countries in the West aren't much better off.

Honestly, anything over 5% obesity is too much. Explain yourselves westerners. How did you allow yourselves to get so fat?

Attached: obesityrate.jpg (1050x1200, 164.78K)

Disgusting Amerifats

yeah but 80% are overweight. isnt that shocking?

Life is too easy and no one cares about anything except tasty food or muh new TV show or muh new electronic appliance
We are weak and hedonistic.

i live in the deep south, alabama, and i havent seen a skinny person all week. seriously. not one. except me. and these rednecks think if you are skinny you "must be gay". seriously. they associate thinness with being gay. they associate having muscles with being gay too. basically if you take care of yourself in any way "you must be gay". dont drink alcohol? you must be gay.

Wtf how come we are that high?

there's more seemingly mundane things rednecks associate with being gay too. i just cant remember them all right now. basically anything that one-ups their shitty lifestyles is associated with "you must be gay"

Convenient that you set the threshold for too much just a hair above the rate in your own country, despite the fact that millions of your own people are suffering from it. ANY obesity is too much. The rate should be 0%. No one is struck by unfortunate circumstances, or bad luck, and becomes obese through no fault of their own or their caregivers (in the case of children). It is a disease that should not exist.

Niggers

Attached: 231516.jpg (1853x956, 212.21K)

here in alabama i see children covered in flies and mosquitoes like those pics of starving african children. alabama is the poorest state in the USA if i recall correctly? its hell here. just a giant fucking SWAMP with SWAMP "PEOPLE" (more like mutants)

Question, what happens to all of these obese people once the food shortage really kicks in? Walked by an obese woman at a buffet a few nights ago and she was heavily breathing wobbling down the sidewalk. What happens to her?

Attached: 11516546889.webm (608x942, 1.08M)

I'm a Any Forums American but you're right most of us are fat and I even have obese family members. We got this way because we have to drive everywhere, to work for example, and we eat nothing but fast food shit. I'm fit because I maintain a healthy diet and workout but unfortunately I'm an outlier desu.

Because I knew that there would be a worldwide famine in 2023.

t. faggot

Fat... fattier.... yankee

It's 44% now, get an update on that chart, 49% for niggers, 46% for Hispanics and 44% for whites.

you'll starve to death while she lives off her reserves

i will now post random images of fat people contrasted with random images of fit people

Attached: 1639430208197.jpg (2907x1941, 635.35K)

Attached: 1639431092232.jpg (1906x1219, 759.33K)

People are wrong when they think it'll be Republicans vs democrats or white vs black. When the collapse happens, first thing we do is kill all fat people. Then we can re-evaluate the situation and work something out.

Attached: 1639457490347.webm (320x568, 1.89M)

Don't be too hard on them. Their brains are filled with poison, cornsyrup and aluminum adjuvants from vaccines from the moment they are born. Then all their lives they suck down endless piles of propoganda until their brains barely work at all.

>How can you even function as a society when nearly half your country is made up of landwhales
exactly...maybe stop believing made up bullshit zipperhead? lol

Would they survive the coming food shortages?

Attached: 16515265469.webm (640x1136, 2.94M)

Food shortage might kill them...they bodies not used to starve so there is no guarantees than their body start burning their fat....but if they survive from start then they live 3-4 months without eating anything.

come to think of it i literally dont know a SINGLE person who isnt fat, other than me. im being serious, not one. and they all hate me. i have no friends, because im in a sea of fat people who automatically hate thin people out of spite.

Attached: 1639457534332.webm (464x848, 1.59M)

zoomers will never know what its like to be perfectly formed and non-dysgenic like previous generations. not a single zoomer girl is this hot.

Attached: 1640201371110.jpg (1400x1980, 606K)