Garbages other than countries listed on this

garbages other than countries listed on this

Attached: 1654669625738.jpg (1200x675, 184.7K)

What if me great^n grandad was one of the ancients who discovered iron

surprised gypsies weren't the ones to discover copper

Kek

I bet the Finnflag is by a Swede

France or Brits will claim ancient ones, lol.

meds cant into science

they can just build aqueducts by hand measurements, they considered this math shit to be for losers

the descendants of your kind in the south have hardly done any science (except archimedes)

Attached: italawoo.jpg (900x900, 181.43K)

>radium and polonium
>france

The ancients didn't know Oxygen? How did they breathe then?

we have bongs frogs and swedes to thank for our continued existence

which country discovered DN?

Don't sell yourselves so short. I'm of northwestern European descent and I hold meds in as high if not higher regard than northerners. Like everyone thinks Italians are all style but when they want to be they can be insanely fucking smart and capable.

Attached: ferrari-laferrari-hypercar-tested-review-car-and-driver-photo-658116-s-original.jpg (1280x782, 160.75K)

>CTRL+F
>"Poland"
>zero results
In all fields.

LMAO WHAT A FAKE CHART

Hydrogen was discovered by Lavoisier, you know, the father of chemistry, that guy, the man who literally invented chemistry, coined the name of chemistry, published the greatest at the time treaty on all things alchemy ever made, was the first to write the laws of conservation of matter and energy, and discovered and named hydrogen, among a dozen other things

why are the filthy anglos trying to claim that wtf???

german engine

Attached: germ woman.jpg (1139x1125, 128.42K)

Discovering means officially classifying it and naming it on some obscure board, not starting to use it or inventing stuffs you fcking subhuman

Calm down it says country not nationality

Check out the small print at the bottom. It says "This table is not based".

I discored an element and I wont tell anyone about it. Fuck you humans, you aint getting shit from me.

Notice how the top 5 countries are the ones most heavily targeted by non-white migration?

>Fuck you humans
Why are aliums such assholes?