Why are you guys so obsessed with demoralizing each other in stupid threads and trying to make everyone lose more...

Why are you guys so obsessed with demoralizing each other in stupid threads and trying to make everyone lose more instead of banding together to save the white race?

Attached: ways-to-support-a-friend-who-is-questioning-their-sexuality-lgbtq.jpg (696x392, 100.08K)

banding together with poltards? hahah, i'd rather kneel for a nigger

Well apparently thats illegal

>ways-to-support-a-friend-who-is-questioning-their-sexuality-lgbtq.jpg
really op?
why is op always a faggot?

Attached: 21.gif (640x640, 2.63M)

Hes built for bbc

We're not here to save the white race. We're here to vent so we can go back to gaming and jerking off

Unironically I looked up "questioning guy" on google and picked the first guy who looked like a pretty alpha white male so I used it
If you don't believe me look it up
Didn't even read the entire filename when posting since it was so long but yeah I know this makes me really look like a fag lol

americans are not white fuck off

ok buddy

Fuck you nigger
1488~!

Attached: fat highiq.gif (1162x890, 29.17K)

>The white race
What's that?

There is no war on for the white race schizo. We are not under threat. We just make memes like we are - because its ironic and funny.

>t. pole

>t. juan rodriguez

Yes we get it glowie, we can still see through your false flagging. You'll never motivate a single autist with this website. But good luck with your shitposting, you are here to stay after all. Welcome to the ineffectual faggot club.

The people you are talking about are federal agents

>Time does not suffer itself to be halted; there is no question of prudent retreat or wise renunciation. Only dreamers believe that there is a way out. Optimism is cowardice. We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honourable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man.

seething

>t. brish convict colony ass baby

kek
my ancestas are bri'ish barons akshually

Enjoy your bugs tonight nip

Because you're a faggot incel

Attached: 1633759099176.png (509x423, 51.92K)

t. seething fed

I hate everyone here you included

>save the white race
>requires saving white women
no thanks

Attached: 1568547846457.jpg (1774x1227, 373.4K)

Dilate more troon niggerlover