Have you noticed people have gotten more retardeder than before 2019?

including yourself? and me? global intelligence seems to be half what it was before

Attached: fashwave black sun.gif (948x951, 759.35K)

What you mean

>have you noticed people have gotten more retardeder than before 2019?
>more retardeder
Yes user, I have.

I've definitely noticed people becoming more hostile which I'm sure was all pre planned.

>retardeder
Yes, i have noticed

>Hostility
Must have something to do with the climate. I can't take this kind of heatwave.

Attached: 6013398.jpg (309x400, 29.89K)

Once the coof forced all socialization to be online, the type of online environment you participate in probably had a big impact. If you were already of marginal intellectual or linguistic ability and then suddenly 90% of your socialization is reading fr fr no cap in the comments of Instagram posts your speech and thought probably became objectively more impoverished

Oversocialization has lead to internet lurkers having their endocrine systems synchronized with updoots instead of being goal oriented or purpose driven by their own agency.

>chronic low oxygenation due tu mask
>possible long term covid effect
Yes, I've noticed it too and it's very concerning. People making dumb mistakes all over the place and decreased attention span.

Yes!
I've personally become more retarded!
And can even detect it, what an anomaly!

Only the unvaxxed became more stupid because the caught covid. Covid infection reduce cognitive functions permanently but thankfully the vaccinated kept their brain cells. I almost feel bad for chuds.

Attached: 29a.png (645x770, 16.07K)

>more retardeder
Thanks for showing up as an example.

we are retarded now. including Any Forums. all of society is more retarded. me included.

No selfies here

yeah after i caught covid my brain is fried. i was smart at one time i swear. i wish i smort again.

its the normal process of aging. i'm alot more retarded than 3 years ago as well.

I can hardly think thoughts these days. Every day I'm losing a bit of my consciousness.

Wat?

what are you geriatric? If anything I'm more alive and aware

it's just you, bro.

user it might just be you.

Attached: 1432521900246.jpg (473x356, 12.9K)