This redditor has a point

Attached: 1654668907639.png (793x278, 33.93K)

>plebbit
KYS

Attached: 065BB2D8-EF4B-4027-B321-FC08B3FA0CB7.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

our Government was literally designed to fight itself and end up doing nothing.
This was intentional, the founding fathers knew that a government occupied with internal struggles would be too preocupied to mess with peoples lives.
The problem is we have given the government too much power to "solve our problems"
Government doesn't solve problems it only creates new ones and then tries offers solutions to those problems.

he's half right, and that's the problem. The republican party is corrupt and they don't care about helping the average person in America.

Where he gets it wrong is that THE DEMOCRATS ARE EXACTLY THE FUCKING SAME. When will these retards wake up and realize that both parties are working together to screw everyone else?

Damn who let all these Latinx niggers on here. Please lurk for several more years.

Goyim deserve to be ruled over and abused.

name one way a democrat has improved quality of life

Now he knows how Republic voters feel when THEY were in charge.
I would add that both parties are simultaneously trying to make everyone miserable though.
Democrats version of help is to make you an oppressed victim for social credit while they continue to rob you blind.
Republicans version is to get you all riled up on jingoism because Merica God Damnit ! Then rob you blind.
Ever wonder why rich white guys are in charge of the Democratic process yet everything they do is towards the destruction of white interests ? Weird shit.

go back

Attached: 1646036193354.jpg (1333x2000, 359.41K)

>straw manning, how to puff yourself up and make the other guys look like a dummy

>Terrorists attack on the capitol
How to show everyone that you can't think for yourself

So the solution is to form a UNIPARTY, that way they are always in power and will always want to remain in power, thus constantly pandering to you. Ritgh?

Civil war is inevitable.
Are you prepared?

Attached: 1651783977078.jpg (320x360, 39.34K)

Nooo I need my on-demand baby murder otherwise you’re literally killing us, chuds!

Attached: 4E91F250-D53C-40DB-84B5-E5963CB0F40B.jpg (960x540, 86.13K)

this. so much this.

Bullshit, they never do.

On left side:
>Tax the Rich
>Feed the Poor
>Improve Infrastructure
>Secure Voting Rights
>Raise Wages
>Provide Healthcare
>Stop the Pandemic
>Trending Towards Equality
The right side:
>Worship the Rich
>Hate-fuck the Poor
>Only Funnel Tax Dollars into Wars
>Strip Voting Rights from Minorities
>Incite an Insurrection
>Blatantly Lie About Everything
>Keep the Same Wages for 50 Years++
>Deliberately Fuel the Pandemic to Kill Your Political Opponents
>Rich White Christian Dudes Rule Supreme

Attached: GBTRYMF.jpg (1024x733, 95.45K)

based and truthpilled

>terrorist attack on the capitol

On left side:
>Tax the Rich
and everyone else in order to fight the boogie man "climate change"
>Feed the Poor
Almost no one starves in America and those that do are the result of shitty parents and caretakers
>Improve Infrastructure
By giving their friends and families bloated government contracts.
>Secure Voting Rights
By rejecting security features that almost every other developed, and plenty of much poorer, countries have.
>Raise Wages
Which will just be taxed so they make what they already were
>Provide Healthcare
Ask Vet's how their VA experience is to see how bad American government run healthcare is.
>Stop the Pandemic
The pandemic would have been over in a month if they just paid old and fat people to stay home and let the people who won't die from the flu gain natural immunity with no vax needed.
>Trending Towards Equality
Taking from others to give to people to incompetent to get their own is not equality
The right side:
>Worship the Rich
I don't see Right wingers worshiping hollywood nearly as much as the left
>Hate-fuck the Poor
The left don't give a shit about the poor either.
>Only Funnel Tax Dollars into Wars
What wars did Obama end?
>Strip Voting Rights from Minorities
I wish this was actually true. If anything it has only gotten easier to vote over time.
>Incite an Insurrection
Leftists bombed the Senate before and Clinton even pardoned one of the people responsible, Susan Rosebaum
>Blatantly Lie About Everything
The left can't even admit that Women are female and men are male.
>Keep the Same Wages for 50 Years++
Yeah it was the right wingers that pushed women to enter the labor force and allow unchecked immigration. Here is a hint. More workers available= lower wages due to higher competition
>Deliberately Fuel the Pandemic to Kill Your Political Opponents
I wish the right did this. Maybe then cunts like Pelosi would be dead
>Rich White Christian Dudes Rule Supreme
As opposed to Rich "White" Jewish Dudes ruling supreme?

>they think democrats are trying to succeed on their own merits

are they stupid

Attached: lefty2.png (1299x285, 196.85K)

I DIDNT EVEN GO TO REDDIT TODAY AND GOT THE WHOLE FRONTPAGE HERE. I LOVE Any Forums FUCK ME

Someone needs to dox op. This taco nigger has been making so many fucking ((you)) bait threads.