So with gas prices at an all time high, I am sure a lot of people are following the iran nuke talks...

So with gas prices at an all time high, I am sure a lot of people are following the iran nuke talks. One main issue during the talks were about the uranium particle found at an undeclared site. Apparently Iran couldn't give a good explanation for the presence of those particles at that specific site. Their excuse is that they were planted there by the mossad. I expected a similar excuse back 2-3 years ago when the story broke out. How likely are they to be telling the truth?

Attached: iran iaea uranium particle.png (709x404, 138.41K)

How big were the "particles"

>IRAN JUST WANTS NUCLEAR POWER NOT NUCLEAR BOMBS
LITERALLY WHO BELIEVES THIS

>Iran wants nukes, they've been two weeks away from getting them since the 80s
literally who believes that?

>BE IRAN
>HAVE INFINITY OIL
>COULD RUN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY ON OIL
OH NOOO YOU DONT UNDERSTAND WE NEED NUCLEAR POWER (NOT NUCLEAR BOMBS)

Nuclear is cleaner, they also have an air quality problem since most of their major cities are surrounded by mountains, which can be significantly reduced with nuclear power.

makes one think doesn't it

I don't care if iran has nuclear weapons

the US can't keep a lid on this technology forever. We are barely 100 years into the existence of nuclear power and every relevant nationstate already has them. The proliferation of nuclear weapons will continue until literally every country has at least a dozen of them.

WHAT LEVEL OF TURBO COPE IS THIS

NORTH KOREA WANTS NUCLEAR FOR THE BOMB

EVERYONE WANTS NUCLEAR FOR THE BOMBS
ESPECIALLY IRAN

First of all, their "nuclear program" is about much more than just power. They use a lot of it for scientific research and for medical isotopes. Second, nuclear is a cleaner source of energy which they are in desperate need of. The air quality in most major cities is considered poor. Finally, the iranians have been looking at nuclear propulsion. If they wanted nukes then where are they? It doesn't take 4 decades to build nukes just look at pakistan.

If I were Iran or DPRK, the very first thing I’d do is get a functioning nuclear ICBM. It’s literally the only way to keep the US off your back.

THATS EXACTLY RIGHT

SO WHY DOES THE IRANIAN COPE SQUAD KEEP LYING THROUGH THEIR TEETH

EVERYONE KNOWS WHY IRAN WANTS NUCLEAR
FOR THE BOMB

Remember when we used stuxnet to BTFO of their entire nuclear program. Lol

I can’t speak on behalf of any cope squad, but I imagine they want to keep an air of plausible deniability seeing as how Israel bombs the shit out of anything tangentially related to uranium enrichment and nuclear facilities

Also I just want to point out as devil’s advocate, WE are the ones who got their nuclear program started with Atoms for Peace in the 50s. Like another user said, cat’s out of the bag on this one.

DID YOU SEE HOW MOSSAD ASSASSINATED THEIR TOP NUCLEAR SCIENTIST

SATELLITE CONTROLLED AI AIMBOT MACHINE GUN
THEY SET IT UP IN A PICKUP TRUCK ON ONE OF HIS CHANGING ROUTES AND ONLY SHOT HIM

COULD HAVE EASILY DONE A ROADSIDE BOMB AND TAKE OUT THE WHOLE CAR WITH HIS BODYGUARDS BUT THEY WANTED TO MAKE A POINT

bretty cool, but I think our kinetic missile was cooler

THEY SHOT DOWN OUR DRONE IN 2019
WE TOOK REVENGE ON THEIR TOP GENERAL IN 2020

SOLEIMANI INVENTED THE EFP IED USED AGAINST AMERICAN TROOPS
LIVE BY THE BOMB DIE BY THE BOMB

Attached: 190620-D-ZZ999-101Y.png (825x360, 370.83K)

Random question: you on adderall bro? You seem hyped as fuck lmao

Attached: 7FA2A373-9D3E-4B4A-BE3F-10F17132EF5E.jpg (576x1024, 72.1K)

Sorry zogmutt but I support Iran nuking Israel out of existence and I don't give a shit if you lose your (((greatest ally))) to the sand niggers

He's on his 4th line of foreskin powder.

THATS PERFECTLY FINE JUST BE HONEST ABOUT THE NUKES
DONT LIE ABOUT SOME NUCLEAR POWER BULLSHIT

>NARCADE BUMSTEAD

There is going to be no deal. They are trying very hard to make Iran collapse they are half way through with Pakistan so their nuclear weapons will be up for grabs pretty soon when it splits cant have Iran getting its hand on that. The whole region is probably going nuclear soon becuase the faggot anglos cant wait to serve china.