This is what they don't want you to see. this man was vaccinated last year. this is what the vaccine does to your body...

This is what they don't want you to see. this man was vaccinated last year. this is what the vaccine does to your body. all those stupid vaxxtards will die slowly in horrible agony being kept alive for adrenochrome harvesting.

Attached: 1*bHYEOlQApg8vOXcc0Xw9CA.jpg (750x443, 85.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Stevens
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>why do you avoid vaccination?
Cause needle OUCHI

There’s this girl I like. She’s hot and a good fuck but she’s Bosnian. What do?

thats the guy who poured too much uranium into a chamber or some bullshit, i've seen this on /sci/

Homo caught the monkey pox

>doesn't want to take foreign women as sex slaves

i saw somewhere that this is not the guy, even thou this photo has been circulating in relation to that topic.but i also might be wrong.all i know is that he got fucked up.

This is a guy who took a lethal dose of radiation and is the only man on record as not having any DNA.

I bet your joke goes over most peoples' heads here.

That's actually a picture of an electric car owner who had his EV burst into flames

This is one of the guys from a nuclear disaster. He was subjected to lethal amounts of radiation, but he was kept alive as an experiment to see how long they could keep someone alive. He wanted to die, and against his wishes kept him alive.

Why didn't they gave the gift of mercy to Ouchy?

Are japs realy soulless insects

No it's fucking the side effects of vaxx.

Dont you nigger see what OP wrote?

that's the Japanese guy who suffered the largest amount of radiation poisoning of any person in history.

I saw OP's picture so long ago and now I've forgotten what it was. Horrendous though.

Attached: 1651674157915.webm (1248x720, 2.81M)

>By keeping Ouchi alive for 83 days the doctors of the University of Tokyo Hospital did the opposite of what they are trained to do, limit human suffering. As a result, Ouchi’s case goes down in the history books as a show of cruelty for the sole reason of research.
Dude suffered terribly. Fuck you, OP, you’re no better than a politician.

Attached: 7D059460-3FD5-433E-8937-E87207EF82BF.jpg (678x800, 145.57K)

Attached: Dr Chud-.jpg (1944x1764, 137.94K)

some people understand that when situations arise such as this, important things can learned at the expense of a single act of cruelty aginst one person that may save the lives of many others
a worthy sacrifice for the medical field id say
does look like it sucks. wasnt there two people involved in that incident?

i keked, never viewed from this point, you are correct
and op is a massive faggot

yes they used him as a test subject

>Ouchi
Kek

I believe you buddy.
Not.
Fuck off you fucking stupid retard.
And get vaccinated.

>this man
YWNBAM

second largest.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Stevens

Beautiful irony

Attached: 1654308310495m.jpg (1024x576, 80.06K)

how about taking more efforts into preventing situations that leads to radiant overdose instead of doing this?
every day i wake up thinking today's gonna be a good day because there's nothing left to increase my hate against humanity. today's not a good day

It’s not the Japanese guy. It just keeps getting passed off ass him. Could be some other victim of gratuitous radiation poisoning, but it’s not Ouchi. iirc the smoking gun is that there was no medical record of him having his leg amputated or otherwise removed/falling off. Watched a whole video where they (((deboonked))) this, unironically.

Japs just cannot help themselves when it comes to human experimentation that violates every facet of human dignity. Absolutely shit-tier bug culture regardless of what autistic weeaboos will say.

lmao