The west is doomed

Just found out about this chick who was convinced to remove her genitals as a teenager. I hope Latin America or Japan takes over at this point, there's no hope for the west.

Attached: Screenshot_20220608-014101_Reddit.jpg (1079x1289, 659.56K)

NO REFUNDS
O
R
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
F
U
N
D
S

Attached: LOL.jpg (500x333, 30.49K)

This was a girl, who could have been a wife and mother. She will forever be neutered now, permanently broken. God has abandoned.

Attached: Screenshot_20220608-014621_Reddit.jpg (971x2950, 1.67M)

>buyers remorse setting in so early

imagine how she will feel once this tranny fad is over (and hopefully proactively shunned by society)

>imagine needing to get surgery to feel valid
Yikes. NGMI

Civilizations go through decay stages. When you stop looking at countries like singular blobs, and instead a series of genetic and ideological currents that are apart of the same river network; you realize that all of this is for the best. What everyone complaining about this sort of this should be doing is going and forming your own communities, led by cohesive philosophies, and have a dozen children each. Cut them off from the television Jew and don't expose them to the internet until they are adults. Even if 75% of the population ends up as fucked as this person, then evolution kicks in and within 3 generations, you have such a population advantage you can send these people to settlements and keep them away from the normal people. It's all in the birthrate numbers. Outnumbered 20-1 by degenerates in the beginning, within 75 years leads to 1-30 ratio.

>5000 non-degenerate people
>10 average children leads to second generation having 25,000 people
>10 average children leads to third generation having ~125,000 people
>10 average children leads to fourth generation having 600,000 people

>100,000 degenerate bottom feeders with almost no children
> ~1.2 average children leads to second generation having ~60,000
>~1.2 average children leads to third generation having ~36,000
>~1.2 average children leads to fourth generation having ~22,000

Attached: 1507010576745.gif (297x229, 2.54M)

No refunds
>'god' has abandoned
YAHWEH was never your diety, so he never abandoned you. He only loves his children the kike. YOU abandoned the White Gods to serve the demon Yahweh. Get what you deserve.
No Refunds.

I'm amazed that it has a cishet girlfriend. Wouldn't cishet imply that she's attracted to men? What's she doing dating a (mutilated) biological woman?

The copes already hitting. By the time she's 25 she'll snap, and by 30 who can say

>Like, I'm so different. Like, you know, not the other girls.

did she mention that?

I don't care about your fucked up greater good. This isn't fucking warhammer 40k this is real life.

A young girl was hurt, a young girl whose parents could have protected her, whose community could have protected her. There was a time when the west stood agaisnt such things being done to someone this young.

It could be anyone now. We must protect the week, that is what made us better then all else once and I hope it is what does so once more.

>I am an agender creature
>I cut off my vagina
>my brain doesn’t operate the same as other people
>I’m worried because I don’t feel human
the part of you causing you to not feel human is the one and only part of you that is sane

ISN'T IT FUNNY THAT THESE FREAKS THINK THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO RAISE A CHILD. ANOTHER DEMENTED FUCK JUST AS SCREWED UP AND MISERABLE AS THEM... WHAT THE FUCK DID CULTURAL MARXISM DO TO THESE PEOPLE.

She is a human though. If she has been born a hundred years early she would probably have a happy life. She would have been like any other girl. At most she would have been gay.

We have failed her.

Attached: Screenshot_20220608-020313_Reddit.jpg (972x2657, 1.4M)

Who's 'we?'

She would've gladly watched us be punished if we'd try to help her. This is artificial selection on herself.

Yeah, okay, where the fuck did this lady have her pussy removed? She's 19. Doctors are stubborn about not sterilizing women even ten years older than her. She doesn't even have the transgender excuse for some enabler surgeon to use. She just wanted to get rid of her pussy... because she just doesn't want it anymore. So really, where did she go to find her Mengele? Even in a pozzed state removing a retarded woman's pussy for no reason would get you looked at by the medical board.

That's nature nigger. You can't look at the world and cry every time something fucked up happens. If what you believe is true, then your god created this fucked up hellscape, and many people are simply ill equipped to handle the material reality.

>It could be anyone now. We must protect the week, that is what made us better then all else once and I hope it is what does so once more.
And how do you manage to do that, faggot? You're a slave, forced at gunpoint to pay into systems that actively destroy whole peoples, and ruin lives on a scale yet unseen. And if you refuse to participate in those systems, they arrest you. And if you resist, as is your biological right, then they shoot you. Our parents and grandparents stood around while everything rotted away from the inside, and now everything is crumbling down, there's no way to stop it from happening. There is only one solution: let the hellscape fall apart, and those smart enough, and strong enough, and wise enough, cut themselves off from this hellscape, form strong cohesive communities in line with the natural order, and build civilization anew with checks in place to ensure this doesn't happen again. Wholesale destruction of the human spirit is ongoing and there is nothing you nor I nor anyone else can do about it.

We are the west. We are the society that brought the world out of darkness and into the light. It does not matter what a sinner feels is right, it should be up to us to teach people like her that there is a better way.

Her father had wealth, he used it to get her what she thought she wanted. I still don't understand how, like... that's your baby girl. How can you hold someone as a child and promise to protect them and...