Dozens of people in production staff, plus review from execs, and nobody stepped up to hint this was a bad idea?

Dozens of people in production staff, plus review from execs, and nobody stepped up to hint this was a bad idea?

Attached: uh.jpg (700x840, 110.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAhb1ney2Vc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pinogchio

AYO YOU A REAL KID NOW

Attached: 147005A4-FF22-4828-9A07-2D9D4CE6D432.png (800x450, 626.49K)

Will forced diversity look ridiculous to future generations?

>future generations

I imagine it will be very dated and cringe.

it doesn't matter, they get paid billions in free money from the Rothschilds/etc to keep making this garbage even though they're all flops. how do you think they keep making these movies at a loss?

Assuming there are any

Living under a rock are we? The Disney CEOs and all head of staff have said they WILL put gay/trans/shitskins in ALL future Disney product. Straight up said it. Most of the public views them as groomers thankfully and have had the fucking will power to at least cancel a subscription fee. You know instead of the proper response of the general public storming in arresting these people and have a little public trial and quick back to back execution.

Disney's soul existence now is to groom and molest kids. Not an exaggeration.

Attached: 1506057516953.jpg (734x680, 214.63K)

Don't like it don't watch it. All you tards baking these gay pasta breads should have your web access permanent revoked. (and you will once social credit is deployed so I'd suggest you start dialing the stupid down now for a softer coming down effect)

leftist groupthink

echo chamber

faggots

>people
lol no

>future generations

Its not about the money

Saw this in Dallas today. Based boomers mocking the Disney groomers

Attached: PXL_20220607_221443924.jpg (4080x3072, 1.37M)

ID : Too Ripe

Still thankful I made that. You're welcome. I made this one too. Make well use of it. Tell them user made it.

Attached: GroomyMouse.png (1200x1151, 113.53K)

if I were a major shareholder, I would have chopped their heads or cashed out years ago,,
ques there is no'one left to ''fix that shit'' anymore

is that disney? oh yeah, we're doing this.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAhb1ney2Vc

Tell me about it

Attached: Screenshot_20220608-000621.png (1006x645, 358.69K)