In defense of depopulation

There are currently 2.3 billion houses in the whole world while there are about 7,7 billion people in the world, which leaves us with a surplus of 5.4 billion people who have no hope of obtaining a good living space, it's depopulation or the pods, no other choice.

Attached: 28xp-pepefrog-articleLarge.jpg (600x600, 29.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/africa/1881468/how-fast-is-africas-population-growing/
weforum.org/agenda/2020/01/the-children-s-continent/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why should everyone get to live in a house? Make a mud hut nigger

How many are children?

Build your own nest
Birds do it

I do think there is too many of us. But honestly even if we wiped out ALL the minorities it's simply still too many people. some white people are gonna have to die too. That's the upsetting part cause I know I won't be on the list to live cause I'm a wagie nobody.

Attached: 1645586677622.gif (400x300, 1.98M)

there isn't a depopulation plan

there's a white genocide plan

they're different things but you keep conflating them. There is no intention to reduce the population of the earth, just white people

If that was the only thing, the other problems are transit, supply and demand, strains on our societal systems, everything moves slower and slower, the bureaucracy expands, and the requests mount and mount, there's no way society as we know it can continue like this, not to mention the psychological impacts of our current way of living, which can and will eventually lead people to shut down mentally or go insane, if it isn't already happening.

We could benefit greatly from smoother systems with less bureaucracy, from more living space and easier transit.

Why don't we start with your country?

Why don't we do it with the whole world?

If Africa isn't depopulated soon in 2050 a quarter of the Earth's population will live in Africa and one in every 2 children born will be a nigger.
qz.com/africa/1881468/how-fast-is-africas-population-growing/

too many people

nothing survives that curve going straight up

either people turn into bugs or there will be a huge battle and whoever survives will live like kings....

maybe sooner than we think if those rooskies go nuclear holy fuck

Attached: depop.jpg (880x9944, 1.2M)

If that was true they'd have taken over the world by now, africans have always reproduced a lot, but they die just as much, depopulate Africa and then step in with more chinese who are already building there, either they'll assimilate and create a hybrid class that is way smarter than the average negro or accept that their managers are the current chinese elites.

It is true. Every other continents population is shrinking but by the end of the century Africa's population will have tripled. Here's the World Economic Forum talking about it.

By the way you just described the Kalergi plan.

>In the whole world
Dont care about the whole world, thats not my country.

weforum.org/agenda/2020/01/the-children-s-continent/

There's also a big surplus of people in the US, the new generations will have to settle for a more contained living space, the pods are inevitable at this point, we are hanging by a thread and all that would take to send everyone down the cliff would be a global baby boom.

No they wont, you just need to eject the jews who create artificial price hikes on the housing market. More over its literally easy to build houses. We have plenty of raw materials and land in America AND Covid proved work from home is perfectly viable. There is no over population issue in America there is only a jew issue.

>More over its literally easy to build houses.
I'd like to see you try a country-wide housing plan that could satisfy a difference of 189 million houses.

they'll let the houses rot before letting you in them you dumb faggot.

LMAO, literal potatoe farmers were able to build houses. The Amish, with no technology at all can build houses.Third worlders RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT, live in homes. Creating homes is not an issue. Getting the government to take its dick out of home creation and lift all its retarded restrictions is the first step. If a man wants to build, sell or live in a home that is "Not up to code", than there is no reason he shouldnt be able to do that. ESPECIALLY in an alleged housing crisis