>donate to sperm bank
>help whites have white kids
>bleach ethnic women who want white kids
>win win
>donate weekly
>get paid to make more white kids
>feel good about my work
>also help fellow whites at every turn
>actually do what I'm supposed to for the white race instead of flying retard flags from defunct countries

What's your excuse user?

Literally all white anons need to have white kids personally and donate to sperm banks.

Attached: download (23).jpg (275x183, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mensjournal.com/health-fitness/9-reasons-your-sperm-isnt-good-enough-to-donate-w209421/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Creampies, dumbass.

Sperm banks don't want you unless you're an actual giga Chad.

You just have to have decent height and have a college degree. And normal sperm count, which I guess makes you a chad these days.

You don't know where you sperm goes after donating it.

It could go to a black lesbian couple for all you know.

That's not making more white people in the world. That would be making more niggers.

wherever I am, I must also rape.

Attached: f06bdrfictf31.jpg (1920x1273, 397.78K)

No one is going to get my superior genes!

Attached: 1654558959124.png (386x386, 162.22K)

Don't do this. When you reincarnate, it's possible you'll be reborn as a race mixed person.

Attached: 1443113781974.jpg (743x1150, 1023.25K)

they will give your sperm to dykes that want a kid.

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (1276x1185, 334.28K)

No one is going to pay for just an 6'0 college degree nimwit. It's known you have to be the 1%
mensjournal.com/health-fitness/9-reasons-your-sperm-isnt-good-enough-to-donate-w209421/

I am average height with otherwise good looks and a good job, I have no history of genetic disorders and am std free. If nothing else, help your fellow whites if you can't do donations, encourage them to have kids and support the ones who do. Do your part

BRB, googling sperm banks in Tokyo.

>there will be no pure blacks in 100 years
>contribute to speed that up
>good

Doesn't matter

Do it!

Not true, but if you're ugly, have a family history of bad genetic health or low iq you probably shouldn't.

not good enough. women buying sperm from these banks want you to have the three 6s or they won't take it.

this shit is a textbook fisherian runaway. the human species has no geneyic future

a trans mtf and ftm family do a demonization ritual and turn it into a moonbaby

Depends on the sperm bank, they don't measure cock size so one of 6's is irrelavent (Though I'm fine there anyway)

6 fig, 6 feet, and 6 IQ right?

>6ft+ successful whites are a minimum requirement in most cases
>loterally Nazi eugenics principles being passed off as normal

This is fucking hilarious

I'm a CF carrier :(