ARE YOU GONNA KEEP SENDING WEAPONS TO UKRAINE YOU STUPID WESTERNERS?

pbs.org/newshour/world/russia-almost-fully-in-control-of-donbas-province-now-holds-20-percent-of-ukraine

Attached: Donbas.jpg (1042x940, 308.79K)

i also think its stupid to send weapons to ukraine sir, most of these will be sold in the black market

UKRAINE IS WINNING CHUDS THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY BTFOING THE VATNIKS WITH THE POWER OF TWITTER AND CROWDFUNDING

Yep, better to fight them over there, then fight them over here

>now holds 20 percent of Ukraine
But Donbas is not Ukraine?

>i also think its stupid to send weapons to ukraine sir
I'm roleplaying Poot. Any and all opinions expressed therein are his, in my imagination.

It's just business Ukraine will pay even for destroyed weapons

i have not sent a single fucking thing and if you monkey faggots cannot learn to separate americans from the american gov its going to get your faggot ass killed dead.

The Kike of Kiev is seething

>pic related

Attached: F4EC57EA-BF5D-4611-9549-374D641B3819.jpg (731x551, 319.09K)

if russia is winning, why recycle news?

We aren't sending shit, the fake democratic usurpers are without our fucking input.

Because there are only so many ways to say "They're winning".

I dunno. I’m not a member of the elite. I’m just a worker.
Long live the revolution

idk man, looks like they're stalling to me

You been saying that since day one. Yet here we are and the wheels are still rolling.

I await the conclusion to cast my chips. No one has been correct so far. Ukies haven't won yet, Russians haven't won yet.
If we're lucky this'll be one of those 30 year Afghanistan wars.

>20% IN 3 MONTHS
>means it will take liekly 15 months to get the 100% if we they keep only winning.
>also the guerrilla tactics can kee being made from poland if somehow they control the 100%
>it cost them an average of 10,000 dead russians a month and like 50,000 wonded or missing
Hell yeah keep sending all the weapons, as lopng as the russians keep dying just keep sending weapons.

Attached: 2006-08-28-31208.jpg (640x480, 58.99K)

Sending weapons prolongs the conflict.

Conflict causes inflated gas and oil prices.

Prolonging the conflict allows Russia to reap insane benefits by selling gas and oil at inflated prices. They've already made record profits never seen before.

This is why Russian has chosen the "Syrian scenario" for the 2nd phase of the operation: focus on grinding out the enemy manpower first and keep the advance and territory gain slow, but steady.

For the West, an immediate ceasefire solution would be the most profitable right now, as it would both stabilize the resource markets and prevent Russia from gaining new strategic territories (like ports or nuclear powerplants).

But the West is too short-sighted, they think they can "hurt" Russia with this war and sanctions, when in reality all they're doing is making Russia stronger by forcing the Russians to launch their own production lines for critical pieces of technology which they would have otherwise bought from the West.

The prolongation of the conflict will also strengthen China as they will gain access to more cheap Russian resources and a market where they can dump more of their goods now that the West doesn't sell Russia anything.

This entire scenario is a massive failure of the Western geopolitical strategy.

Just good old corrupt ZOG arms dealing. Those weapons are falling off the back of the truck and making their way into the hands of Obama's sons in ISIS and McCain's pals in Al-Qaeda right now. This is not unusual biz, as the Feds are deeply involved in the drug cartels and international terrorism rackets.

YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT I AM

I WANT MORE DEAD RUSSIANS AND YOU'RE GONNA FUCKING PAY FOR IT WAGIE

Attached: Can't stop won't stop.png (736x881, 881.18K)

>S-see your weapons are useless!! Stop sending it!!
>If you send even better ones, we Nuke!! I swear!!

Keep coping Vatnigger. We'll kill you all eventually even if we have to sacrifice every last Slav to achieve it.

>20% of Ukraine
Honestly its just sad now, used to be kinda funny during a tragic war but Russia and Putin are pathetic.

Attached: 86AD1507-3443-4E92-9EEC-E11E1E42CD95.jpg (569x960, 268.89K)

Based NATO enjoyer

(OP)
Malaysian Government/CEO of Malaysia Airlines Ahmad Jauhari is complicit in the whole thing and it's possibly the reason he was nearly killed in a helicopter crash in 2020.

Concluding with the Obama administration Malaysian airlines instructed the pilot of MH370 (The plane that went missing without a trace) to turn off his transponder and land the plane at Diego Garcia military base in Indonesia. The pilot was told that a high profile terrorist group was on board. All passengers were disembarked and put into holding cells with their phones confiscated. One of the passengers, Phillip Wood, kept his work phone in his underwear and ended up getting a voice-to-text message sent out with a blank picture to a random contact in his phone. The Exif data on the picture showed GPS coordinates of Diego Garcia military base.

Almost 100 passengers on board were scientists returning from a convention on AIDS who would have posed a threat to the current VAIDS crisis going on right now. All passengers were killed and three months after MH370 an identical plane,MH17, owned by Malaysian Airlines was shot down over Ukraine to be blamed on Russians. MA has never lost a plane in almost 80 years of operation yet they lost two in half a year. The planes were nearly identical except for the fact that MH370 had the window in front of the middoor covered with sheet metal and MH17 did not. The plane that was shot down over Ukraine had this window covered proving it could not have been MH17. In reality the flight for MH17 was cancelled 24 hours before departure and never took off. The entire thing was a false flag to attempt to start the Russian-NATO war earlier but nobody believed that Russia did it since the plane was shot down with surplus SAMs that Russia hasn't used in 20 years. The bodies in the wreckage of MH17 crash were those who were killed from MH370, they were wearing winter coats in the summer and had been drained of blood and embalmed to preserve them.

>We'll kill you all eventually
Joke's on you retard, Poot's got cancer he doesn't give a flying fuck about your bullshit threats.

cope chink colony
your land? owned by the chinks
your people?/ chinese
you are fucking over and cucked
Stop embarrassing yourself american trannies
you failed in every war you tried in the last century and now you're LOSERs and the source of all that is evil to all that is good in this earth. You won nothing and the chinks own you as well LMAO

>20%
does that include the territory of the republics before the war even started? Sorry "special operation"

everyone has cancer user, putin is just about to die from it, but don't worry their succesor will agree to fix his mistakes.

>meme flag

Attached: 3FC04E1D-2A91-447D-8C3A-C71779526A29.png (238x212, 8.18K)

>Is "Russia" in the room with us now, NATO?

>it holds land this means
>It means things ok?

Holy shit. Is Russia just like Rambo?

>For the West, an immediate ceasefire solution would be the most profitable right now
After all the shit the West pulled with Russia? Good luck

So they recognize luhansk and donestk as ukranian territory.

Attached: 1654620873902.jpg (713x1000, 88.69K)

>their succesor will agree to fix his mistakes.
By then Ukraine will speak Russian & be part of Russia. The successor will reiterate that Russia hates the West. Stay salty.

Your entire indentity is about seething over russia. Let me guess you call China west Taiwan or some shit?

They are trading land for dead Russians. They can always take the land back as its their fucking country and they are determined to die for it. Dead Russians take 18 years to mature and die.

you russshits are trying to demoralize them and us but they will never stop fighting and we will never stop supporting them. If you want to kill every last Russian fighting male in ukraine, so be it.

>okay I will now post le scary NATO capslock threat and you guys will all reply with *checks notes* how is it called? *finds it* based? oh yeah based, based it is

Attached: 1653875658509.jpg (394x474, 34.38K)