Have you ever killed another human being?

Have you ever killed another human being?

Attached: e2a.jpg (680x383, 18.47K)

I hope so. Im hoping some of the things I said to faggots and trannys online was cruel enough to have them seppuku. Fingers and toes crossed.

Not to my knowledge.

Maybe I'm sure I've contributed to the 41% crowd.

Attached: 20220607_224214.jpg (720x638, 246.04K)

not on this lifetime
but i've made peace with the fact that there's a a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build. (Ecclesiastes 3:3)

Does forcing suicide count?

Is thatuuuuuh som Ukraine or some shit?

I imagine those killing and being killed in Ukraine are a little busy.

I think that’s against the law

Of the Galactic Federation

Punishable by death

I wished on someone's death and it actually happened(motorcycle accident) but it only happened once i try again (different person) and it didn't work

yeah. truthfully, I can only honestly say one of them deserved it. the others were rando towelheads back when I was a zogbot.

My worst enemy turned into a tranny, which is better

Many zogbots during Vietnam shot over the heads of the enemy, what's your reason?

>proudly kills people for globokike
Maybe kill one more and make it all cosmically right?

Attached: 1619840684639.jpg (715x727, 379.08K)

No, it was just a deer.

With words or like, what?

>There is that over time I rolled over something with my car
>t.Chink

I said I wasn't proud of those ones. it seemed necessary at the time, but that's the kike trick, isn't it? you're fighting for the people around you, and to get back home.

You going to hell boy

with this?

Attached: dildow.jpg (225x300, 4.25K)

Most Humans aren’t real they’ve been replaced with NPC drowns for the majority of them.

Jews are not human

Not asking if anyone is a murderer. Many here have real life experience, or were in the military. Myself included.