Brainwashing in America

What the fuck is wrong with Americans?
Why do you hate Russians all of a sudden.
Don't believe me watch here!
youtu.be/3WrPaVx0QZU
Why are you retards so easily brainwashed to hate Europeans time and time again?

Attached: IMG_20220605_182150_219.jpg (1024x1024, 182.76K)

Jews

Are there any Czech women who aren't whores?

I know who my true enemy is

Attached: 1638572592431.jpg (1417x1899, 486.62K)

If Russians don't want hate they should stop acting like cavemen. Like who else starts a fucking war to conquer & occupy land in the 21st century?

You don't see that kind of shit even in Africa. You're worse than niggers.

Sorry bruv, tv said you bad man now

Ethot gamer lmfao
At least she is honest

you're a gypo, what the fuck do you know about civilized society

We are not starting ww3 because of you faggots sorry

>Like who else starts a fucking war to conquer & occupy land in the 21st century?
America. 4 times this century. Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria. Now granted they failed to occupy and hold land 2 of those times, but not for lack of trying... also France picked up the slack in Libya.

I don't and never have OP. It's a hot news item though and you can't deny that Putin has stepped in shit and rallied the world against him.

>Americans hate Russians.
I don't think even during the cold war American people hated the Russian people, or vice-versa.
Unfortunately our un-elected governments see each other as a threat.
Reminder that decades of (bipartisan politics) producing infinite niggers and spics has proven far more destructive and dangerous than any nuke the Russians could detonate.

Attached: 1640341229430.gif (500x370, 1.88M)

Chechnya
Georgia
Crimea
Ukraine

Why do you ask such asinine questions that have robustly simple answers. That's not a question. The reason why is because you think what you are told to think, your entire world-view consists of old vomit that only a dog like you could ever call a meal worthy of your time.

Yeah good, those places are all rightful Russian clay anyway.

is that supposed to disprove what he said?

You guys literally invaded your neighbor and then your leader blatantly threatened us with WW3 because your invasion was so incompetent you threw around the idea of using tactical nukes knowing full well the US does not discriminate between strategic and tactical nuclear weapons.

All while invading your brothers, ruining 30 years of progress and declaring a new age where the USSR would come back. Go fuck yourself with your SATAN2.

Attached: 140DAE7F-5CB6-4EEE-A724-AD7E09ADF24C.gif (513x290, 995.12K)

How on earth would that disprove anything you fucking moron? He want's to play "whataboutisms" then he gets as good as he gives. FFS, how on earth can ANYONE think that making an example of partners in crime disproves shit?

Attached: 1651433765356.jpg (2048x1919, 284.7K)

Every population does precisely what it's media tells it to do. It's wild to watch.

shut up fag. conservatards are slurping russian semen. libtards are doing exactly what theyre told

>He want's to play "whataboutisms"
Someone literally asked who else had done that, so I answered. That being said Russia's wars are justifiable and sensible, America's wars are retarded, pozzed AND counterproductive. You understand that by the way which is why YOU immediately went to a whataboutism instead of saying "fuck yeah we invaded them and it's based" like a Z chad would have.

Attached: ukraine.jpg (604x615, 120.53K)

Americans are complete idiots that believe and do whatever their television tells them.

BOOBA

Attached: excited cartoon frog wearing a tuxedo.gif (450x359, 356.06K)

I want that jewish big tit whore with giant roast beef to sit on my face. Maybe after that she'll be able to relax in my jewish nation.

IM GONNA COOOOOOOOOM

Speak for yourselves, you've all suddenly started hating Ukrainians and supporting the "special military operation" to remove FUCKING NAZIS because RT sez so. You and America are both useless retarded cunts and I hope the UK regains its seat as world leader once the Queen dies and supreme commander Charles takes over.

i’d make her the best eggs

>satanic butterflies
lol

War to conquer land is more likely in the current century, not less likely.

Based Aussie post

Attached: 1639473616190m.jpg (1024x1024, 140.35K)

open saggy bob butiful

>your media told you to do this
lol silly lefties don't even know how we work

HER MAJESTY'S REALM SHALL BE THE PLANET EARTH ITSELF