Blackouts = chimpouts???

Why is the media pushing this idea of “blackouts” coming soon? What do they mean by this? They love to tease what will happen in the future with code words.

Does blackouts mean chimpouts?

Is a WWZ-tier chimpout coming soon?

Attached: 93EFABE9-5149-47F5-B38F-AD664BD4CC43.jpg (828x1408, 909.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/opinions/2022/06/07/blackouts-energy-shortages-biden-coal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i hope so. nigger riots are some of the biggest rage inducing redpills for every normal person. recruit for me niggers

Bored during your lock downs? It appears even niggers have more balls than leafs

Basically there's a massive parts shortage on the way because of the lockdowns in China. No parts = no power. This would never have happened if the 1% hadn't exported their factories to China to profit from the slave labor.

my electric car doesnt run on blackouts
or in the snow
or in a hurricane with power outages
or during an software update
or during a battery cell issue

Forget about summer of 2020? Nobody will do anything.

We’re entering an ice age. This is going to cause increased energy consumption, which was already at it’s limit.
Rolling blackouts are a short term solution to a problem in which there is no long term solution, they are simply trying to keep the party going for as long as possible, before world wide civilizational collapse has us living in a crossover between Mad Max and Zombie Apocalypse.

When the power goes out and stays out, then society and civility is gone. The concept of community is mostly dead in urban areas.

So every american aggress that biden is the worst president ever right?

Attached: 1531259067592.jpg (680x521, 62.99K)

>Why is the media pushing this idea of “blackouts” coming soon?
It's a case ofd the media telling the truth to normalize something, it gives the impression that everything is going according to plan.

Nine meals separate us from savages. Three missed days of food and you'd kill your best friend for a can of beans. This is going to be interesting.

i live in south texas, a week ago we had an unexplainable 8 hour black out, its not raining, its not hot. lights just went out

WHY DO YOU COCKSUCKERS NEVER POST A LINK???
I like to read the articles not just the headlines.

washingtonpost.com/opinions/2022/06/07/blackouts-energy-shortages-biden-coal/

USA turning into a literal 3rd world shithole
lmao

Just a friendly reminder

Attached: 2ED9DAFE-D303-4D78-8751-CBEE56A7A95F.jpg (768x1024, 97.7K)

>even our power grid can get blacked

Finally a based leaf. But use archive.is from now on.

Everysingle comment is calling the author a shithead.

Attached: Capture.png (700x676, 76.59K)

I stopped archiving news sites cause I find at least have the time Archive doesn't work. I posted a thread yesterday about Ireland planning lockdowns for fuel shortages and the link wouldn't archive after trying for 10 minutes.

>Why is the media pushing this idea of “blackouts” coming soon?

Same reason the media has been telling us the vaccines harm our immune system and the consequences of not wearing masks is mass death this winter. Electricity will inevitably become scarce once the vaxxoids start dropping dead from ADE this winter.

But it will be blamed on climate nonsense because if it's too cloudy too often the solar panels don't produce enough energy.

If the regular readers of wapo are shitting on it then it must be truthful