Another example of weak men causing hard times

Just how poor, weak, and pathetic have "men" become today?? Your fathers, grandfathers, great-grandfathers, etc would've NEVER even suggested that a woman pay her half on the first date. Now men think it's acceptable because they're broke losers and want women to be both the caregiver AND breadwinner? GEE AND YOU WONDER WHY SOCIETY IS FALLING APART. I THOUGHT MEN WERE SUPPOSED TO LEAD??

Don't expect women to be conservative and trad when your incel dumbass isn't willing to be traditional first. This "based" dude (he's not, he's a broke loser) and the woman are now both going home unhappy, sexless, and frustrated, all because he wanted to break tradition and pull some bullshit like "pay your half and still fuck me". Pathetic. If you aren't willing to take one on the chin, YOU AREN'T A MAN.

Where are all the strong men at? I HATE WEAK MEN SO MUCH

twitter.com/buttascotchboo/status/1534140948732686336

Attached: 060404.jpg (675x1200, 142.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KissMyMahogany/status/1534178044058927104
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the toll?

Look at the twitter link I posted. This clown made his date pay for her half after she said she wasn't ready to fuck. That's an example of a weak man and the exact behavior that I'd expect out of a Any Forums incel.

No responsibility without authority. You gotta submit first.

its obvious you have never date you faggot white knight.

>I THOUGHT MEN WERE SUPPOSED TO LEAD??
Yeah, this guy looks like a real leader. Everyone involved with this dinner date is a moron

based. its time for women to pay their dues. feminism will end soon, i can feel it.

shut up cunt

Fuck off tranny

The traditional social contract is dead. Women are supposed to be equal now, so they will pay half or admit to being inferior beings.

I'll pay once we're dating, but no free meals for some mediocre slut who's just going to fuck off right away.

Maybe some could stop working?

she probably ate everything in sight

Attached: 20220607_220746.jpg (720x1087, 340.74K)

>Your fathers, grandfathers, great-grandfathers, etc would've NEVER even suggested that a woman pay her half on the first date
And look where that got us

It's called equality, bigot.

Based. Boomers are retard simps who place women on pedestals.

Well women have jobs way more than they used to...so yes?

>Paying for women is strength
Maximum kek

I ghosted three holes this month on dinner. just straight up left them at the restaurant to pay. tinder roasties deserve worse desu

Should've given up the pussy if she wanted a free meal

They would have never suggested it because A) the going to dinner at a restaurant was far more of a rarity, B) because compared to their time the worker’s earning power has been totally destroyed. C) because women today have their own money vs then. The landscape of today is totally different. Your great great grandfather would shit himself and called you a witch for using a cellphone.

She's lucky he didn't make her pay the toll kek

what a racist bitch, how was that nigger supposed to know they don't that EBT

Leaf gets it. Let's get this translated into Latin or something.

Fake and gay, OP is a faggot, gratuitous Twitterposting, ban OP so his gay ass can go an hero.
twitter.com/KissMyMahogany/status/1534178044058927104

>Your fathers, grandfathers, great-grandfathers, etc would've NEVER even suggested that a woman pay her half on the first date.
The woman they were going out with was usually a virgin or had only one or two boyfriends before. Average tinder date whore sucks at least two different dicks every week, trying to find "mr. right". Why is she expecting traditional treatment, when she's a modern whore?

>Your fathers, grandfathers, great-grandfathers, etc would've NEVER even suggested that a woman pay her half on the first date.

Women actually behaved as women back then. Get with the times grandpa.

If she doesn't go half in on the first date than she is no good and probably just using you for a free meal. If the relationship goes further than one date than okay than the man should pick up the tab as long as you don't have any suspicions that she is using you for a free lunch.

Chill Any Forums acks
Tis but a coonedy skit

Attached: EB5AABB9-32A2-4393-AC0B-82A11BC05D45.jpg (1000x1000, 135.38K)

>not demanding the woman pay for your meal as well whilst explaining to HER that YOU aren't ready for sex yet

You deserve to deal with that petty incel bullshit for even taking a guy who looks and dresses like this out for dinner in the first place.

Dumb broad. Learn to pick better men. Picks a guy who doesn't even fucking take a budget out for his own grooming. Rolls on with a first dinner date when the nigga shows up in a blue t-shirt with looney tunes characters on them.

This is why you ALWAYS do coffee first date. You can even be a big guy and treat that coffee if she's a penniless college student or something. You will know in 15 minutes if you want to continue.

Lol very rich coming for the gender who has hardly cooperated anything but their fucking narcissistic tendencies throughout the majority of the existance of man kind. The fact of the matter is that u should have never even been given a choice to speak. Your words itself are a deviation of a good society, bitch

The girl who had to pay is fat, black and nasty looking. Bad skin, odd proportions, ugly

(((they))) push feminism to get women into the work force.
corporate proffits now divided amongst male and female workers.
women upset that men dont earn more than them and cant afford to raise a family on their own.
(((they))) open the floodgates of immigration to amplify this policy based attack on white families.

My great grandfather hitched his wife to the plough when his horse died.

this guy knows too much

This.

>men pay for 99% of all dates
>1 nigger asks if she can pay
OH GOD OH FUCK. MASCULABITY IS DYING FUCK FUCK FUCK RUN BECOME A LESBIAN NOW!!!!

this dumb cunt spent 42 dollars at an applebees, is she fucking 200 pounds or what

I thought he made her pay for both. That would be impressive.

Obviously she's retarded. She went to Applebee's

Attached: 20220607_222719.jpg (720x788, 235.73K)

And a little bit of chicken fried.

Men have become extremely lazy and weak. When I graduated law school, I was one of only 10 men in the top 30 of our class at a male majority school. Women actually try granted they do get preferential treatment.

>Yall hoes is hungry
Based.

Attached: file.png (605x651, 452.75K)