Unbelievable

Any Forums will defend this.

Attached: 38B34EF4-C8C7-4108-98B2-C8BFB7A43712.jpg (827x1142, 238.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mSjmMB4QFkc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jumping in to save someone from drowning is the easiest way to drown yourself.

>this thread again
throw yourself into a river you fat fuck

the link says you ARE that cop

What was the man doing in the water to begin with?

>fat
He would just float like a human inner tube

He's brown

>1pbtid

Attached: npc meme.png (1200x1462, 91.51K)

>The Guardian

Running away from the cops of course

>man who died was black
Based cops

>lmao why have one fatality when you could have two?

Attached: white-tries-to-save-black-both-drown-1581391544424.webm (406x320, 2.68M)

>Don't do your job
>Paid leave

Looool

>am i under arrest
>*cuts them off mid-answer*
>i'm gonna go take a swim
>*cops stand and watch as he dives in*
>*mutt drowns*

Attached: pain.jpg (354x344, 12.38K)

USING A FAGGOT THREAD TO POST TRUTH
SAGE

Attached: 1654193829696m.jpg (768x1024, 194.69K)

>Arizona man
He's an illegal isn't he.

NOOOO just jump in an heckin' sacrifice yourselves for the man who went into the lake all on his own!

One of the biggest rules to saving someone thrashing about and panicking in water is to be trained AND have a floatation device. Otherwise, you’re going to fucking die by their hands. But I don’t expect niggers to understand anything swimming related.

Wh*toids are cuckolds

>be nigger
>jump in water to escape cops
>it works
SHEEEEIIIIIIIIIT

Attached: 1562371511804.gif (350x350, 1.88M)

>Sean
Show me a native spic named Sean

Zealously. It's not safe to jump in and save just anyone who is drowning . Especially a lard ass who will sink you to the bottom and is thrashing around in a fight or flight response.

not their problem

where's the video nigger

>this thread again
This is the only thing Any Forums actually agrees on: jumping in to save anyone that is NOT a child is practically a death sentence for yourself. Don’t do it unless you are a skilled swimmer with a flotation device. Even then it’s hard.

Kek. Anyone got a link to the video?

Attached: 1637435346477.gif (240x200, 229.49K)

fuck all pigs

Enough with this bullshit. Jumping in the water to save a full grown man, who is suicidal, just makes it a double suicide. These cops had no other choice if floatation devices were not available.

Besides the jumper had a white wife.

Attached: this.gif (177x210, 2.12M)

sean paul

Maybe don't be a criminal and then don't jump in a lake rather than comply with your arrest? The police are not required to protect you, it's why the 1st and 2nd amendments are so important.

That's bullshit because I pulled a lot of people out of water at one point in my life.

No you didn't

who the fuck wouldnt defend self preservation? kys

Though I will admit I almost drowned one time because of a fat woman who weighed more than me. She thought she could keep her head consistently above the water if she placed her hand on my head and all that did was push me underwater like what happened in that webm. Shit sucked and I didn't even get a thank you from her.

Even a child can drag you down if they're thrashing.

Yea, fuck you retard.

On a lake? Lmao yeah right. You know how difficult it is to swim in a lake? You're going to get pushed down if you are in the wrong spot. Never swim in a lake.

So jumping into save people is retarded then, thank you for proving my point idiot. Literally any water safety class will tell you this, even life guards are taught this. You're meant to throw something in and pull them out. Cops in particular aren't even trained on this shit so it would be unfeasible for them to even attempt it

>saving people is retarded
I'll remember that if I ever see someone in the water who needs help and I get a vibe it's you

kek looks like it wasnt their problem

I really am under appreciated

Throw bags should probably be included in every squad car. They're cheap, simple, and effective.
youtu.be/mSjmMB4QFkc

You can't someone that's pulling you down with them you actual retard

Maybe you can't but you shouldn't project like that. Not everybody is a weak ass

I hope you drown in a lake trying to save a retard that can't swim

I hope you die in a car accident

Im not a fan of Cops. But I will defend them when someone is looking to harm themselves and take someone down with them.

Brilliant comeback genius