"Asians are bad at drivi-"

Attached: motor-vehicle-.png (700x467, 142.94K)

I'm sorry for my racism

B-but they cut me off sometimes.

Attached: 45rbm3.png (243x300, 36.47K)

Who doesn't?

Link or fuck off I don't have time for this shit

they cause more small accidents but die less. Driving slower than traffic is actually incredibly dangerous.

I'll tell you a true story.
>Was going down to OC to buy a car.
>Didn't really think or realize where I was actually going.
>Knew it was bad when the Weinerschnitzel I stopped into to use the bathroom, was full of nothing but Asians.
>I panicked.
>I turned to my friend and said "We need to leave immediately.."
before I could finish that sentence, there was a three car pileup outside the restaurant.
In Mojave I had family that were LEOs back in the 70s and 80s, they had a term called DWA, driving while asian, because they were the only people getting into accidents, alone, with no other car around for miles.

>fatalities
Oh ok it’s entire deboooooonked end of discussion. Clearly they can’t be caused by or involve Asians if they ain’t dying from it.

That is the cause of more accidents than speeders, it causes unsafe passing situations.

What is that black spike from, the guy that ran over a parade?

>Correct for Sex of the driver
It's asian females that are shit drivers.

It's everyone else that dies around them changing 6 lanes randomly, at 15 under the speed limit.

>"Asians are bad at drivi-"

Ever been to Asia?

graph makes no sense. ratio to white per capita? then shouldnt the whites blue bar be a straight line if everything else is ratioed to it and its the constant?

>fatalities
they don't speed or drive reckless. They just cut you off, run signs, lights, double lines, no turns and can't park for shit

>Average black commute
None no work
>Average white commute
1 hour many rural or exurb commuters
>Average spic commute
None, lives in trailer behind a dairy farm or plantation
>Average Chang
15 minutes, living downtown in a big pod

Attached: chinese woman driver.webm (672x378, 1.91M)

Old white pig dogs are the worst drivers, oblivious slow fucks are a danger to the public.

seriously how do they drive so bad

Attached: chingchong driver.webm (960x1702, 1.28M)

blm riots, george floyd ODing and sticking his cop with murder, all the traffic stops where a nigger nigged but the cops were blamed for shooting them. pulling over someone for "driving while black" was also claimed to be a thing. combine it all, more dead niggers.

The only person I know who died in car accident is Asian

hahahahahahaha chuds btfo!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: emoticon-laughing-and-wiping-tears-away-while-pointing-at-something-or-someone-with-his-other-hand-2BWXAHR.jpg (1300x934, 72.77K)

based
scammer deserved this

Most likely because they drive super slow (no confidence) and maybe they don't drink.

The white per capita average of 2010-2014 is the value for “1” and this is a monthly graph of subsequent years.
Blue undulates around the earlier average, so it makes sense, sort of. It’s still strange, they’re trying to show a change over time by ethnic groups in comparison to white people?
the purpose of the odd graph is unclear but it does show the spike in nogs getting mogged

Lol. Just lay down in traffic ya dumb coon. Lady Chang is like "oh he poof gone." She probably heard him crunch and thought it was a chinese buffet crab leg.
Oh my heavens this is precious

Is there anything that Blacks aren't the worst in?

How do you know they aren't the ones doing the killing?

Doing 10 under the speed limit makes you a bad driver. Driving so slow that everyone around you can easily avoid your dental floss blinded ass isn't good driving.

Lmao nice cope

that's fatalities, it is near impossible to have a fatality at 30 kph and absolutely impossible to have a fatality while rear ending someone at 10 kph.

nah its always niggers or women.

chingers all drive huge land battleships and this is a graph of fatalities
when admiral ching slams into your old dodge with her GMC Yamato, it is not ching but you who gets ping’d

I experience this 5 days a week. I get behind the same asian cunt every single morning and he does half the speed limit the entire way consistently. It is infuriating.

she*

noogs

Attached: dfsdfs.png (1783x937, 281.92K)