The mass shootings will continue until morale improves

The mass shootings will continue until morale improves.

Attached: D28lcE8X4AMytXJ.jpg (842x960, 63.66K)

Feds aren't white.

How is the whole gun issue in Canada going right now, user?

Trudeau can go fuck himself is how it's going.

Attached: Worse than stepping on a Lego.jpg (637x637, 72.99K)

I've been saying this for years desu
Same with the Muzzies, just by the by
>Oh no, how could this poor oppressed 3rd generation brown boy who's never left the country decide to join an Islamic terror group and murder a bunch of people? He wasn't even that devout, he spent his whole life drinking and partying and masturbating and playing video games, how could he have turned to orthodox religion?? What more could he have wanted???
Whites are just taking a while to catch up, as their firm demographic majority buoyed them from the realisation. But then that goes, and they're in the same boat
>Oh no, how could this privileged white male decide to become a hardcore NatSoc nativist? He wasn't even that conservative, he spent his whole life drinking and partying and masturbating and playing video games, how could he have turned to rigid ideology?? What more could he have wanted???

>These are the mandates, no rational criticism is allowed. End of discussion.
>oh god your shooting me why it hurts ahhh im dying what have i done to deserve this nooooo

Correct user

Just stay on Any Forums forever that’ll show em

Lmao nobody cares about your fake and gay mkultra ops you faggots. You lost.

ooooooooh im so scared

Attached: CE88798A-19F0-4AE5-9002-98F71E96A76C.jpg (469x452, 39.38K)

You haven't proven anything so far flattie.

Well...bye incels. You contributed nothing, and nobody gives a shit if you're losing your station. Fuck off and die.

The fed fears the shitposter.

Attached: 6gnu1f.jpg (500x500, 92.29K)

I think it's good to have friends if you're about to go through the worst times of your lives. But it's not whites who are losing their station, it's Westerners who are losing their countries. Culture war is a stupid thing because when you're right you have absolute authority, and when you're not you have chaos. Chaos can be profitable, but it is always short lived. Order must be restored.

>This cringe image again
Please shut the fuck up. Nobody is intimidated by your army surplus camo and your punisher mask.

Attached: pathetic.jpg (551x911, 28.38K)

This.

Attached: 1639855870939.png (1079x1087, 464.66K)

A buddhist, whom is actually aware of the dhamma would never write something this antagonistic this person is a fraud and not a buddhist yet is appropriating the religion.

Go back

Is this a boy? If so, post penis.

Attached: 1653437512729.jpg (500x500, 108.2K)

Kek

That is not antagonistic. That is written as a warning about going down a path of destruction caused by continuing to disenfranchise both whites and men from anything that would keep them civil.

They wanted to unravel society and it just turn into star trek lol. Oh no everyone is going to die and they were never smart enough to pull it off to begin with and anyone who thought they were are fucking midwits

Cope. We have done plenty.

why? do you need to falsify the religion of others to justify your jewish marxist ideology pretty racist dude

Based. I'll start running guns across the border as soon as you leafs rise up.

But it's not whites doing all of the shootings.

pol-tards won't even leave their basements. They aren't capable of starting real shit.

Gun sales are through the roof.

Attached: 1654567632209.jpg (557x713, 345.36K)

Unironically a fed psyop, what the fuck has Any Forums done then?
I'll be waiting
Nb4 they start listing shit that hasn't done shit and happened years ago