I guess this hsit is an every day occurrence now...

I guess this hsit is an every day occurrence now. Remember when gays all told us them getting married wasn't the start of the slippery slope?

Attached: image.png (828x1115, 916.36K)

Niggers are America's gods. Americans fear niggers like a mortal would fear God. They're not allowed to curse or speak ill of niggers, like how you mustn't blaspheme God or take His name in vain. They devote entire institutions in academia and media to remind themselves of their sins against niggers and beg for mercy, like you'd beg God for forgiveness for your sins. The only landmarks and monuments they're allowed to revere are parks, schools and statues dedicated to famous niggers, immortalized in marble like gods. While their ancestors expressed devotion to gods through offerings of food and drink, present-day Americans created food stamps for niggers for this very purpose. Jesus gets two annual days of reverence, while niggers get an entire month plus MLK's birthday. Americans prostrate themselves in the streets to appease niggers. This is because nigger worship is the official religion of America.

Attached: 1654648942495.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

They were knowingly lying

>Jizzington

Did he share his stage name with students?!

lol, fucking clown world.

Why should I care what some literally who does at a middle school?

Actually if you listened, the Christians said that gay marriage was a slippery slope to child fucking then after that Beastiality.

Both of which are coming to pass. The American Government is also turning a blind eye to it because demoralizing everyone is part of their master plans.

Also most importantly they don't want people being too obvious about it because then the people will rise up and throw out those Arabs and send them all back home to be with their people between Iraq and Egypt.

Attached: professor_tranny_went_full_unhinged.png (658x664, 416.59K)

Oh you care, alright. In fact, you're applauding it.

No I'm not, fucking schizo. I LITERALLY do not care. This doesn't affect you, nor does it affect me.

You americans are so fucked up it's not even funny anymore.

Attached: JEWSA.jpg (864x931, 206.52K)

ackkshually modern kids are both more degenerate than drag queens, and more clued-in to this being merely an advertisement to get groomed

Of course he did

It affects children, you dumb fuck. It's literally grooming, but yeah, go ahead and say I'm the schizo and act like you're a centrist or that you don't care.

I wish someone had groomed me at that age

>It affects children, you dumb fuck.
...And? I'm not a child nor do I have children, fucking retard schizo.

>schizo
That's all you can say, isn't it? That's your only retort.

Shut up france you are not in the position to make fun about that look at your national team

I only call them as I see it.

Guess I'll call you faggot, then.

>N-No u
I accept your concession, schizo.

We havnt surrendered like France yet.

she looks quite friendly though

Hello Rabbi. How’s your day going?

Attached: 83444B2B-FB80-4E87-984E-0291CB58E1E5.jpg (1024x596, 51.32K)