obligatory lower case "n"

news.yahoo.com/why-black-spelled-capital-b-140015295.html

Attached: jpg.jpg (672x810, 92.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xrxlnBJ4R0o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I will capitalize Nigger now in the name of fairness

Who gives a fuck?
Yes, journalists are kikes, what else is new.
Just use the Go Free lexicon if you want to combat this. Or just say nigger, idk.

I will balance NiggeR now in the name of symmetrical aesthetics.

I didn't realise. I thought when referring to ethnic groups you always capitalise the first letter (a German, a Latvian, a Sri Lankan etc) in proper English. If news outlets are doing this in America then its likely more jewish racist passive aggression towards White people, trying to subliminally devalue them in things as neurotic as grammar. jews love doing shit like that

Attached: 9zrlgp4st6y51.jpg (689x657, 99K)

i remember that lol
they said they were going to capitalise the b in black
but black is a surname as well so they are just coping badly

journalists are kikes and niggers are violent, what else is new

no it's literally just cuz niggers are primitive monkeys who will riot unless you constantly feed their narcissistic delusions that instead of being drug dealers and criminals, they are actually egyption kangz whose mountains of gold were stolen by whitey

WiggeR. now it looks more fair and balanced.

youtu.be/xrxlnBJ4R0o

wiggeR, you Racist.

Kikes. ftfy

Attached: rope.png (800x723, 453.94K)

>troon mad

>niggeR
or like this

DAS RITE! BLAQ IZ SUPEEHRIOAH TO whicrakaz. Fakk outta hea mayomonkeez n leev yo whibitchez to us KANGZ NIGGA! Dey finna ged sum BLAQ DIQ AAAAAIGHT!

N

Attached: 1603675174676.png (359x478, 289.77K)

Its a capital because its political...
Its political blackness, such as BLM

they're not just black, they Black

Fpbp

Attached: Screenshot_20220607-201750_Chrome.jpg (1025x1192, 634.16K)

the reasoning is because "Black" people have absolutely no culture or roots or anything.

i'm not White, i'm German, which happens to mean i'm white.

ethnic groups get a capital letter. Black is the only ethnicity and culture they have. fuckin' Niggers.

Baby’s first red pill

That's weird, I never capitalize the n in nigger unless it's at the start of a sentence like, "Nigger, get ready to die."

I like how white liberals love to homogeneous all niggers. completely ignoring all the various forms of shit they take. Nigger Americanus isn't Nigger Beanicus or the differences between the many African nations where the breed originates.

it's like they're all the same. funny white liberals would suggest such a thing.

they could always use africant.

Niggers have not only not contributed to society, they have an enormous negative impact. So, in an effort to find anything to make them fill good about their life, we do shit like this.

consider the alternatives:
>endless crazy conspiracy theories about europeans enslaving blacks
>well known remarks of the founding fathers buried, that jewish slavery was a mistake because the slaves must be freed and are unfit to live in human society
>reams and reams of academic materials published about "the other," the "white gaze," "power," "privilege," and other false jewish concepts
>constant mental gymnastics and mollycoddling
>literal cash payments to niggers in the hopes they don't chimp out
>an entire jewish media empire elevating you as you live in violence and squalor
>it's white people's fault, all of it

or:
>blacks are violent subhumans