Purging Knee Jerk Nationalism and Allegiance

i would like to remove all instinctual nationalistic and political feelings from myself. i want to have no allegiance even as a knee jerk reaction inside my brain anymore.

i will show no loyalty to anything until i get gf. school shootings? boring not my kids get fucked. abortion? not my babies or my women so go either way on that one. russia vs ukraine? i hope they nuke america, hungary and france just for the heck of it. bbc? white people? asians? ancestral homelands? only there to exploit my loveless labor and spending! i will help you out chinese spies! russian spies! as long as they give me cash and gf. thank you

Attached: 177 - cvSp81e.jpg (1177x1678, 545.73K)

Your doing it wrong. If you improve yourself first you will see the world around you improve as well. This path you are on only leads go more isolation.

I know a guy who worked at the White House under Trump and has OP’s attitude and believes disabled people should starve to death. He got laid like crazy.

You will be hanged, you treasonous bitch.

Sounds like a scumbag.

Yup

do it faggot just try
when i've tried to get help all i get is shit so fuck that, i'm only out for me now. enjoy your guns being banned and mexicans or abortions or muslims or russia or whatever you hate

Attached: 049 - BfpcGQf.jpg (2476x1857, 495.46K)

Based

Bro, nobody is going to help you but you.
Take this mantra with you and meditate on it.
"A heart that is the fire, a mind that is the forge."
When you understand what it means you will have ALL the tools you need to help yourself.

there is nothing in my heart enjoy some tits pol fucking ban me from here too

Attached: 112 - LmtSohl.jpg (960x960, 202.77K)

You already have one half of the puzzle... Its would be a shame if you did noy take that hate and direct that anger into improving your condition.
Heart that is the fire, mind that is the forge. While you are banned keep that phrase in your head. It will help you.

K fag nice blog

Maybe try getting a job at starbucks, you’ll be around women a lot.

He banned.

gib milkies

not yet
my anger is destructive, i will send my energy to all destructive forces on earth in all nations

Attached: 107 - KY28hDX.jpg (960x906, 173.64K)

who's the slut?

i dunno, old set from some chick i had saved from years ago

Attached: 044 - SX46gkO.jpg (2822x2116, 497.09K)

Your energy is powerful but musdirected.

It's Joy from Sweden, some Swedish (lesbian?) slut living in (south?) France.

Ethno state will be full of ugly incels with half bald heads and greasy face kek

Imagine the smell in ethno state due to lack of mutation in ABCC11 allele