REPARATIONS

Why do white people treat blacks so badly and unequally to people of their own race?

Should whites pay blacks reparations for the years of suffering and for the suffering they still endure at the hands of the white man?

>pic related

Attached: AED88262-917C-423D-B395-2A44AA5D9F04.jpg (1280x1099, 523.02K)

>Why do white people treat blacks so badly and unequally to people of their own race?
It depends on the white. Most of them worship blacks
>Should whites pay blacks reparations for the years of suffering and for the suffering they still endure at the hands of the white man?
No

Make every slave owner pay every slave, and keep me out of it.
If they are still enduring suffering, it's their own damn fault.

whites have already paid it's blacks who either need to pay or leave

Old Timey Emoji's

Imagine the smell.

How would reparations even work? A lump sum of what would probably come out to 20,000 per black that they’ll blow on dumb shit and then what?

Because they are less than us.

Yes make the jews pay for their crimes

Attached: 1651501740305.jpg (620x661, 301.52K)

>should whites pay blacks reparations for the years of suffering

Trust me we are, just not with money

based pic. just a reminder to nogs to know where they are located on hierarchy and what will happen if they chimp out.

Attached: 1651501397995m.jpg (792x1024, 152.03K)

>then what?
They'll want more. Read "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie" if you want a brief overview of what the next 30 years of American history will look like.

spend time around black people and you will understand

no amount of fiat will fix you. If you received compensated land you would destroy it, see South Africa.

We engaged with other countries with a pre-existing slave trade and paid everything we needed to.

What exactly would be the point of paying niggers reparations? Do you honestly think throwing an infinite amount of money at niggers will EVER make them civilized? Look at every black run nation in the Caribbean - are any of them more civilized for having nigger leadership?

White privilege exists and its purely genetic.

Attached: XmillionHandouts.jpg (576x360, 63.65K)

blacks should be deported to africa.

Why/how/what are/is/did/do(es) 'X' blah blah blah Go away, 'X' 'X' detected/spotted/etc For me, it's 'X' How will/can 'X' ever recover? Day of the 'X' when? What did 'X' mean by this? When I say 'X' you say 'X' The eternal 'X' 'X' hate thread Wtf, I'm 'X' now people lied, people died Ok, 'X' Me on the left/right/back/front God I wish that was/were me Based Cringe Department Normies Ethnicity Phenotype Species Race Mixing POC What went wrong? He (literally) did nothing wrong t. McDonald's wagecuck arthouse 109 Wh*te genocide Cuck JUST Daily reminder Thot Despite being Dishonest Brainlet Slampig Redpill me on Manlet Tranny Janny Simp Smell Why is this? Who is to blame? What is their problem? What are your thoughts/opinions? I don't get it Say it with me BTFO fpbp ftfy JIDF Being this Butthurt Dilate Rabbi Master race Stunning, brave, powerful And it's beautiful I'm gonna say it Ypipo Negro N-word Why, yes Rent free Mutt Goyim Gentiles Chimp Brap(hog) Ethnostate How could you tell? Shitskin Mudblood Yeah, I'm thinking Umad Pajeet It's over Cope 1488 Wew Seethe Spic Schlomo Christcuck Clownworld Athiests Roach DUDE WEED LMAO For free Libtard Have sex Happening In minecraft And that's a good thing NothingLeafBurger Literally What do? This, but Ironically/unironically Chang Chink Hanz Neet Wagie Gibs Can't meme Go back tbQhwy Smoothbrain Reddit BBC BWC SJW Ivan Coalburner Drumpf Autist Sperg Gaslighting (((you))) Chad Stacy __oomer(s) Flags 1 post by this id IDs """""racialoids""""" /ourguy/ Glow Memeflag NPC Schizo Jew Kike Meds Shill Imagine Incel Built for Pozzed Bot Soi Boi Hot take Tourist Eat bugs We wuz kangz IQ No u Oh nonono *tips* fedora REEEEEEEE NOOOOOOO How compete? Name/find a flaw Fag rag _oof(s) Now that the dust has settled Protip kys

That man is now burning in hell.
I owe you nothing.

Repent or burn with whitey.

Attached: Gospel Rainbow.jpg (2550x3300, 701.67K)

Whites already pay what I call the “black tax” which is the increased threat to their lives and general safety by being in proximity to blacks.

Attached: 7D727597-B8C4-42AF-9B63-E36C007D43B1.jpg (460x1024, 108.37K)

Those niggers did a good job researching those books.
I own both of them.
I own zero niggers.

Attached: Synagogue.png (1000x595, 184.33K)