What is a woman?

Also are you a homosexual if you're attracted to picrel, or are you a homosexual if you're not attracted to them?

Attached: 1649861950512.webm (576x1024, 2.53M)

>What is a woman?
A problem

You're a homosexual if you're attracted to homo sapiens.

> what is a woman
Whatever makes my peepee hard.

Your GAY!!!!, GUYS HES GAY!!! LOOK

>What is a woman?
XX chromosomes, born with a vagina

im a trans woman. i started taking estrogen like 3 months ago and im pretty happy by taking it. im just like a normal Any Forums poster desu. you can make your threads about tranny hate but ill just not care and continue to post onb or lgbt or a or where ever else desu.

Damn she's qt af. Just my type. What's a lady boy? Like a tomboy?

Post cut cock or gtfo
Those are the rules

Is your synagogues rabbi disappointed in you? What's your relationship like with your parents?

yup go to thailand and ask for some ladyboys.

WHO GIVES A FUCK

jesus christ is coming to make everything right

BELIEVE IN ME

Thanks for the tip, bro!

Look, here's the thing. That "ladyboy", of it's really a ladyboy and that human is not lying, well, it's certainly one of the most fememine and good-looking transgender woman I've seen. That does not change the fact that is just a facade, a way of pretending being something one is not. If it's really a ladyboy, it's a man with the appearence of a woman, and "she" even says it "I'm not a lady, I'm ladyboy". "She" doesn't get offended, "she", just continues talking to the dude, because "she" knows "she's" not a real woman, "she's" masking the fact that "she's" in reality, a man.

I won't lie, I look at "her" and I find it interesting and even cute, but when you hear it's a man on disguise it changes everything. I'm not fucking a dude, I'm not fucking a real woman. Because a woman have a vagina, a woman is a female human.

Are you potato-sexual if you're attracted to this potato plastered in makeup without knowing it's a potato?

Attached: potato.png (1000x522, 476.17K)

How are trans people seen in Israel in general?

thats a man

even if it is, isn't it gay to not want to cum inside his tight boipussy?

I meant I'm fucking a real woman, and also I've just read how I typed the entire text... Kinda weird sorry about that

But a miserable pile of secrets

God she’s beautiful. Source?

based, make sure you tell all of your fellow Israelis how liberated you feel

that is a effeminate thai man. Some men have female features. Add to that being asian. It's still a man.

anal worms

that's a man with makeup and contact lenses

>she

A woman in most cases is an adult human female. If you want to include transgender pantomime you’re welcome to.

>What's a lady boy?
>yup go to thailand and ask for some ladyboys.
>Thanks for the tip
yes, there will be plenty of tips

this, but unironically

1: there is no way that is a ladyboy
2: if in doubt, just hire her and fuck her face, it's very cute, and you don't have to worry about being a fag

That's a transformer.

It writes itself

>It writes itself
It do be like that

I think this is how they're turning the zoomers into fags. Presenting effeminate boys as women messes up your sexual wiring in your brain and some people get confused and catch the gay.
Think about it. If this poor lady boy can confuse men then how easily they can pull it off in Hollywood with unlimited funds, surgeries, and demonic support.

>Source?
Thailand. Any city where there are tourists (AKA disgusting commonwealth sex pests)

They are trying to gaslight people, not well. Anyone with above room temperature IQ should be able to see that

You would absolutely still be a flag

She cute.

A person who doesn't need to be tested for prostate cancer.