Thanks for not raping us, all you ‘good men.’ But it’s not enough

Men, not raping women is not good enough. You have to do more. Also you are unable to change and you need to shut the fuck up and listen!! REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

>You are unable to change. You don’t have the skills and you won’t do it. You, I said, are one of the good men. You respect women, you believe in women, you like women, you don’t hit women or rape women or in any way abuse women. You have applauded and funded feminism for a half-century. You are one of the good men. And you cannot change. You can listen all you want, but that will not create one iota of change.

washingtonpost.com/outlook/2018/10/12/thanks-not-raping-us-all-you-good-men-its-not-enough/

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-08 at 6.56.18 AM.png (557x511, 340.08K)

>you don’t hit women or rape women
Correct
>You respect women, you believe in women, you like women
Making a lot of assumptions here.

I've raped two women and they all seem to love me

Non-rapists seem to get loathed and mocked, "haha what a nerd"

Also every anti-jew post is a nigger, daily reminder jews are white

Sorry what’s a woman? Like, how would you define that?

You have a point

Attached: 34675477.png (128x104, 19.47K)

>not raping you is not enough
>all situations can be categorized as either rape or not rape, this is called antithesis
>women want me to rape them if the state of non rape is insufficient
i rest my case, your honor.

Women are the jews of genders.

Attached: eyerollpepe.png (514x496, 148.51K)

Women are satan.

>you do everything we ask and want you to do
>you're good
>but it will never be good enough
>and no matter how hard you try, you cannot be good enough, you're incapable of it
>now be ashamed of yourself
"People" actually listen to this shit. Imagine.

How about I go mgtow then?

Shit like this is turning men gay and going to the superior femboys.

Sorry BUT : amber lost

>I yelled at my husband last night. Not pick-up-your-socks yell. Not how-could-you-ignore-that-red-light yell. This was real yelling. This was 30 minutes of from-the-gut yelling. Triggered by a small, thoughtless, dismissive, annoyed, patronizing comment.
>My husband of 50 years did not have to stifle a laugh. He took it dead seriously. He did not defend his remark, he did not defend men. He sat, hunched and hurt, and he listened. For a moment, it occurred to me to be grateful that I’m married to a man who will listen to a woman. The winds calmed ever so slightly in that moment. And then the storm surge welled up in me as I realized the pathetic impotence of nice men’s plan to rebuild the wreckage by listening to women.
So that's what a woman's shittest looks like from the inside. Test limits, find there aren't any, momentary pang of guilt which instantly transmutes into contempt and rage.

Ok, so should they just start raping?

Leaf Kek

Ironically, but not surprisingly, jewesses are more conkniving. I hope I spelled that right.
Capcha:adgay

Woman moment

>I've raped two women
>daily reminder jews are white
Shlomo spotted

lmao

lost

I just wanted to be left alone

Attached: 1581291172359.jpg (708x515, 33.61K)

keep talking, you might just get raped for your trouble

Attached: E79BA7CE-ED9D-4EB6-BD48-EC7266F73877.jpg (609x1049, 65.71K)

Attached: 1538184862360.png (913x1143, 756.62K)

It’s amazing how this woman can openly declare that she abuses her husband and there will be absolutely no consequences. Imagine being this big of a shitbag and feeling proud of it enough to broadcast it to the world.

Exactly.

>Oh thank God he respects women....pathetic fucking loser, thinks he'll get into my good graces by doing exactly what I wanted him to?

>I've raped two women
your big nosed cousins don't count, Hymie

Yes
I will not change myself nor ask any other man to do so for some foid.

>I hope I spelled that right.
You didn't, but the misspelling is punnily apt.

conceal carry then you retards

Guaranteed she hasn't slept with him in years and fucks other men.

>You respect women, you believe in women, you like women, you don’t hit women or rape women or in any way abuse women. You have applauded and funded feminism for a half-century
WTF no I don't!

>Imagine being this big of a shitbag and feeling proud of it enough to broadcast it to the world.
That's the satanic woman for you.

I'm starting to think women are worse than jews which just solidifies my point that Jesus was full of shit.
Not only did he never warn of women but he actually defended them like a simp piece of garbage.
He's not god, he's a fraud!

and then they wonder why they are going to end up in Burqas by 2050. God I fucking hate women.

Attached: The fate of empires.png (734x1075, 325.6K)

Do feminazi cunts realize their pathetic movement exists only because men allow it to? They should be wise to remember women suffrage only exists because men supported it (it had more opposition from women than men). If they antagonize men enough their little LARPing as oppressed creatures, even though 1st world women are extremely privileged, will no longer be allowed to exist.

Does this "woman" know what a woman is? If we asked her "what is a woman we are not raping?" Would she be able to answer?

Given her looks I’d say she’s doing him a favor.

Not so fast last

If they're so equal, why don't they start raping back?

Not my problem. I tried pointing shit out when the bolice here reported that 100% of violent rape in my city was done by immigrants. I was called a rayciss and that I should mind my own business. So get raped for all I care, have fun.

Attached: nmp.jpg (275x183, 8.25K)

did anal with a girl in college, right around Kavanugh she accused me of rape even though we fucking did anal 3 times after. legit would not leave me alone wanting to meet up and talk about it, did it once and she still hit me up to talk about it

>a flood of rage is rushing through women's brains
>why can't men
it's clickbait, regardless, but fucking lul

>WP
>4 years ago
Sage in all fields

Imagine how fun it’s going to be once women are completely under the thumb of men and have zero rights. Imagine going to work and all of your coworkers are competent men and not screeching harpie thots

How much is there to talk about having had anal?

Imagine fucking women.

Collectively, as men, we just need to tell women to shut the fuck up and ignore them. When they realize we don't care they'll stop trying. Women are easily defeated when you don't feed their need for attention.

Nice catch. Behave like an ass, experience one microsecond of guilt (maybe), then roll it right into contempt. The shit test from the inside.

not enough? why'd i bother then? ok everybody back to raping bitches...

>it had more opposition from women than men

only because they thought they would be drafted, but shockingly, they got all the benefits and none of the risk... well, no risk beyond the certainty that they would eventually destroy America as they have every other nation they've been given political power in.

Christianity got it's claws into Europe by subverting 3 groups: Slaves, Women and Children. They would whisper in their ears about how oppressive the Roman patriarchy was and how all were equal under the eyes of god... sound familiar? Women and children are weak, therefore they are the easiest to subvert. That's what you are seeing. I suppose the question there is who is more at fault, the invalid being subverted or the predator doing the subverting?

Just don't have sex with leftist women. They claim they are stopping sex because of anti abortion views but they are liars.

No way thats a real quote
lmao what the fuck is wrong with woman?

and the shitbag who wrote that headline will never be called out for being a chronic manipulator

>Thanks for not murdering us, all you 'good blacks.' But it's not enough

Attached: Everyday Feminism racist.png (500x652, 49.99K)

>Collectively, as men, we just need to tell women to shut the fuck up and ignore them.

The simps probably outnumber us at least 3 to 1 user.

She wanted user to make amends. Probably by letting her peg him

That's not rage flushing through their brains, it's spike proteins killing their frontal lobes

Imagine being married to this 1/10 and sitting hurt and hunched over because she spergs out at you for a comment. Top kek. I can only imagine this guy. He must be the ugliest, dumbest, most beta faggot in existence. Assuming it's real and not a larp and she managed to trick anyone into marrying her in the first place of course.

I mean... look at this bitch. Wew.

Attached: 878959.jpg (207x311, 9.8K)

The article is from the before time user, 2018.