I used to be pro gun rights but enough is enough...

I used to be pro gun rights but enough is enough. I've listened to at least 50 hours of arguments about gun rights since the Uvalde shooting and those against guns have stronger arguments.

We cannot let outdated ideals hold us back. If we want to live in a safe non-violent world we have to be ready to make changes and eject those from society who don't fit.

I'm just going to say what everyone is already thinking. Forget the gun restrictions, lets ban all guns for everyone and begin a nationwide search and seizure,

Attached: 1649447054906.png (310x163, 4.13K)

>and those against guns have stronger arguments
Ok spineless cuck.

perish thou in a fire of fat

Attached: 6hgbtb.jpg (500x500, 47.04K)

>We cannot let outdated ideals hold us back. If we want to live in a safe non-violent world we have to be ready to make changes and eject those from society who don't fit.

Attached: 1651751036618.png (645x773, 22.96K)

You deserve the world you seek.

nah but i'm down with shooting you at the grocery store if you want faggot..just holla...

Fuck you nigger I ain't turning in shit and I live in a state where the police and government ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT tolerate this shit. 1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms.

Astroturfing nigger, shoo shoo

Attached: pointlessness.gif (400x262, 491.79K)

*tink tink*
>guns are fun
thank you

Medical malpractice kills magnitudes more people per month than mass shootings kill per year.

yeah i never got these anti-gun cucks. they always seem to forget that shooting is a fun activity and a valuable skill. i brought my boomer libtard mother shooting on a ruger 10/22 and she fucking loved it

>If we want to live in a safe non-violent world we have to be ready to make changes and eject those from society who don't fit.
How are you going to eject gun owners from society without force and violence? How will you eject them from society if you don't have guns?

The army will handle those people

I hope you get shot to death
didn't read past the first redditline

Attached: 1643113925715.jpg (339x391, 48K)

Guns are not the problem

Attached: US-Homicide-Rate-Graph.png (630x376, 312.45K)

RIP the country in that case
might as well just balkanize now
that's guaranteed civil war shitshow

Attached: ill-take-things-that-never-happened-for-500.jpg (488x351, 77.54K)

Fag, stfu

All.
Of.
Them.

>>I used to be pro gun

No you weren't, you never were

get shot faggot

nah, fuckoff mcconofaggot

The same army that lost to goat fuckers living in caves?

Attached: 42e.jpg (600x789, 71.84K)

>We cannot let outdated ideals hold us back. If we want to live in a safe non-violent world we have to be ready to make changes and eject those from society who don't fit.
I agree. They need to go back.

Attached: Slave_ship_diagram.jpg (1000x695, 138.92K)