Last words of the satanists

There is two statements regarding the last words of the cunt in pic.
1: "I am perplexed"
2. "Oh my, what have I done?"

In essence; after living a life of debauchery and satanism, on his deathbed, when the Angel of Death Isr'aeel became visible to him, along with hundreds of Angels to chain his dark soul and drag him to a pitiful, torturous death - did the truth finally reveal itself from the behind the veil.

This is the ending to all satanists, this is why they try to prolong their life as much as possible and have a false belief that they will try become immortal.

(Regarding the Jews): "And you will surely find them the most greedy of people for life - [even] more than those who associate others with Allah. One of them wishes that he could be granted life a thousand years, but it would not remove him in the least from the [coming] punishment that he should be granted life. And Allah is Seeing of what they do."

Attached: aleistercrowley.jpg (205x245, 6.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brighteon.com/9e90048f-7722-4613-b3d4-c9ef41307ee7
youtu.be/7X7_1Yw4eFg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>muh kike book tells me kikes are terrible
>starts chatting about the 'angel of death'
>isr'aeel
christfags are fucking cringe

A british faggot that likes crowley? why am I not surprised.

Attached: 1654629974414.jpg (967x753, 181.85K)

Allah mentioned in OP.

>biblepic

Nice reading comprehension faggot

These are just jews user no worries

I dont give a fuck about Crowley but the brit is right. Why are you guys so retarded and cringepost like boomers on facebook? What does it matter what the last words are? If his last words were "imboutacum" or "sneedemfeedum" or "hell yeah I'm about to die here i come satan" would it matter? Would you be like oh i guess satanism is cool now? Why all the woman-brained arguments from you?

a satanist won't be happy upon death - much like Anton Lavey who was also confused and regretful on his death bed. I don't care what JudeoChristian boomers post on facebook, I am merely posting the truth, that the end of all satanist faggots and their lovers is nothing but turmoil.

Did you know that your stupid superstition is just as stupid as his stupid superstition? Many retarded idiots think that their stupid superstition is somehow less dumb but that is only because they are retarded. Their stupid superstition is indeed just as stupid as all the other stupid superstitions.

Barbara Bush was Crowley's daughter conceived during a Satanic ritual.

He also coined himself the surname Ataturk because he loved the crypto-jew faggot that massacred Christians and Muslims for the Brits.

>oh my what have I done
Perplexed is true but this is bullshit.
Lying is sin user.

You are correct, it was actually Anton Lavey that said that on his deathbed, I mistaken it for Crowley. My apololgies.

So its a axiomatic thing. Your view is there has never been one (1) person, ever, to be a zelf described satanist and die happily If there was ever a confirmed satanist who was genuinely happy at death you would have to reevaluate your entire worldview from the ground up, correct? Seems irrational but who am i to say. It seems to me to be folly to start any premise with "1- thus physically possible thing will never and has never happened because of ideological/spiritual reasons"

He's clearly a Muslim chav.
You dsygenic ignorant fucks are an embarrassment.

Your point is only significant from the point of view that there is no afterlife. Because in Islam or Christianity (and almost any other religion that believes in the afterlife), death is when the veil is removed and you see the truth. Satanists that believed in Lucifer's false promises believed they would rise after death and be among his legion. But in reality, he abandons all of them at that point because they served his cause and he throws them away.

Crowley was such a faggot retard. Only intelligence agent type scum bags ever like this fucker.

He wasn't a satanist. He was just a LARPing hedonist who made money of stupid Victorian edgelords.

he was when he was younger

Crowley just sat around jerking off and doing drugs all day. His poetry was shit and he was the ultimate loser. He was also british lmao.
As far as black magician types go L. Ron Hubbard is actually an interesting character.

He was an MI6 spook too.

you'd think he'd have a sense of humor about it at the end, but I guess they never do. BUT our contemporary degenerate elite don't even believe in god, so they win, right?
brighteon.com/9e90048f-7722-4613-b3d4-c9ef41307ee7

>satanists
you mean larpers that make shit up as they go along

>one anecdotal story
>oy vey return to Judeo-Christian slave morality system now goyim

Attached: ZOG-circumcision.jpg (720x704, 68.39K)

Attached: _____________________________________.png (625x585, 660.66K)

His 'adventures; in Algeria, Morocco, and Italy (that come to my mind, there is probably more), prove otherwise.

Of course he deceived other retards in his circle to believe him and fund him but that doesn't mean he didn't do the same shit that Epstein and co. did. Even better - the annual Aleister Crowley event coheincidently gets visited by the eltie

The last words of a Christcuck
>I regret I have only one life to give to Israel

Attached: 1644849396751.jpg (1318x912, 1.49M)

Even people playing at witchcraft and summoning demons are in serious danger of hellfire. Most of these souls think it is a LARP but they will be surprised when they find themselves in a lake of fire.

user, deathbed conversions and confessions are meaningless anyway. People go a bit nuts when they see death coming. And how can a confession and apology be taken seriously when you're just hedging your bets because you suddenly think "Oh shit, what if all that God stuff was real? Better do a last hail Mary".
It would be like someone apologising for molesting a kid right as you put the gun against his head

Oy vey! you kikes can't read can you?

Was he really satanic or just into Hermetism?

What Thelema is even about?

I think he eventually began to believe his own bullshit. But dude had a lot of help from way more talented occultists why never got the fame.

crowley died alone in his room at a boarding house so this is all bullshit anyways

even if he was a fag who stole half his knowledge from macgregor mathers

all the current satanic elite go to an annual celebration of him. Take from that what you will.
His thelema bullshit was him LARPing as a prophet receiving messages from Gabriel.

The fucked up thing with this guy is that according to Clinton mails, the elites read his books and are interested about satanic concepts inside like the spirit cooking.

He also called himself the Beast 666, so maybe he believed he was the antichrist or the false prophet on his larps.

>Start a thread about Crowley
>Call him "Satanist"
>Get called out as a Christcuck
>op REEEEE

if you wanted to talk about Thelema his influence on Scientology, or something interesting you might have a cool thread, but you always bring it back to your very simplistic Desert Mythology demons bad, Satan BAd, Christ is King (of the Jews)

Attached: istockphoto-901772264-612x612.jpg (595x612, 106.45K)

>muslim
Star of David Wars: Episode VI: Return of the Jihadi

>don't talk about the satanic shit he did, only the parts that lead to scientology!

Again retard, who brought up Christ?

Thelema is pretty based, if you can remove Crowley from it. The ironic thing is that after he received " Liber AL vel Legis" he really didn't care about it. It was years later that he realized what he had and how it could be used.

Crowley was famously reliant on female psychics though to do his work. Make of that what you will.

Attached: 1651368694154.jpg (790x960, 223.82K)

You bring up Satanists it's instantly Christkuckery.
One implies the other.
You do understand that?

The Satanists have done everything they can to get in the way of your true nature. You are the true Israelites. Get in here!

dogshit 40iq take, are you a retard or just a glowie? the cult of child killers existed before Christ. It's completely irrelevant. If you don't believe in a God just say so retard, atheists are kike pawns anyways.nmvr2

Sometimes they come undone before they die
youtu.be/7X7_1Yw4eFg

Attached: Exorcism.jpg (720x877, 117.68K)

“And never think that Allah is unaware of what the evildoers do. He only delays them for a Day when eyes will stare [in horror].”