Oklahoma Man Who Allegedly Raped and Killed 2-Year-Old Girl He Lured With ‘Gummy Worms’ Appears in Court

>Oklahoma Man Who Allegedly Raped and Killed 2-Year-Old Girl He Lured With ‘Gummy Worms’ Appears in Court

>At some point during the night, Geiger is believed to have offered the victims mother $5,000 to “spend 24 hours with him.” She didn’t, the documents note, but she and her husband then agreed to find “a woman in Enid who agreed to spend time with” Geiger.

>They left before midnight to go retrieve that woman, police believe, and when they returned it was too late.

... why are white trash like this?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-07 at 5.57.59 PM.png (1448x1254, 1.65M)

looks like a nigger to me

Thats a light skinned nigger. I think they call them red bone.

Wait, what? So the guy offers them cash to fuck their kid and they and say anything other than “Go fuck yourself, we’re calling the police!” And then leave their child unattended to be raped???

why would any office arrest this man when they could simply kill him off duty?

Over socialized, liberal types. They value being, "liked" more than they do surviving. Read Ted Kazynski's book, one of them talks about it right from the get go.

I wonder how many murders are done by off duty police. They would know better than anyone how easy it is to get away with

another wh*te trump supporting pedo
shocking

they were partying doing dope together the night before. not exactly midel citizens

Likely just scumbag types who wanted a cut of the supposed 5gs and decided to become instant pimps by trolling their black book of methheads

uhhh mr guns n gear?

Jews set him up.

Not my problem

>liberal
>Oklahoma
This is redneck hillbilly shit

He’s blatantly white lmao yall whites be fucked up for real haha

>liberals
>oklahoma

5k to spend with the kids mom

>Geiger
>white
Try again kike

Something isn't adding up.
How did the lone child end up beings all by herself? With a sed deprived weirdo looking for sex with strangers?

Wut the parents go to kidnap another women and he use that time to rape and kill their little kid?

WTF?

>American hours
>Abhorrent posts
>Kikes are still at it

>Offers 5k to fuck mummy
>Mummy says no but I'll go find another whore for you
>Mummy leaves her daughter with the pervert coked off his tits
>Pervert rapes and kills daughter
Totally unforeseeable.

White people can’t be niggers? Are you saying you wouldn’t fulfill a request to call him a nigger if you caught him in the act?

white trash family sharing a hotel on a hunting trip
the pedo offered money to sex their toddler daughter, they were like no but we'll find you a woman in town
and proceeded to leave their kid with them

Wax your chin sack balding bros maybe you won't need to rape kids with gummies

this story makes no fucking sense, obviously he paid the parents to do this to their kid and they called the cops after.

It’s simple potato nigger. They are all smoking crack in a hotel room and the pedophile is paying for the crack. They run out of crack and the pedophile offers them $5k to let him fuck the mom for 24hrs. They say no, but if we find you a different girl, would you be interested? He says yeah. The mom and dad leave to go pick up the girl they intend to pimp out, leaving the sleeping toddler in the motel room.

The rest is in the OP.

>no link
>no (you)
>no bump
Faggot

Except he probably never offered 5k to fuck mommy in the first place
Worst, yet most likely case, he offered them the cash for their kid and they went along with it.

Attached: 1_sr3aL6s2JyXUHIvhYXw5Dw.jpg (960x540, 53.46K)

Everyone involved should be taken apart by Horses.

>>no link
google is free

>>Oklahoma
>This is redneck hillbilly shit
found the cubicle tard, hillbilly is appalachia only hoss.