It's already over

New England is our last stand. Is it possible to start a permaculture there?

Attached: 1648745214393.png (2642x1881, 483.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo
zerohedge.com/political/asylum-seekers-overwhelm-shelters-portland-maine
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/381182992/#q381182992
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

racist

WV

Why they don’t send refugees over there?

My arms and face are brown but my lower half is white. Sure I'll over to New England! Let's do it!

Nigger

Attached: 1654252672380.jpg (618x597, 65.51K)

Too poor, very racist

youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo

New England is the least white place in america. Possibly in all the world. Yankees are just jewish golem.

zerohedge.com/political/asylum-seekers-overwhelm-shelters-portland-maine

>house a continuous flow of foreign nationals arriving in Portland by airplane or bus from the U.S. southern border, told The Epoch Times

The Jewish department of justice is, as we sit here, bussing them in and flying them in at replacement levels

The Great Replacement is real and it's happening right now

Attached: jew biden cabinet.png (1089x526, 330.16K)

Again with this thread every 4hree hours.
Anteaters, quit trying to divide up the resistance, NWTI has been gong on for 50 years already. Just say up and move like the rest of us.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/381182992/#q381182992

>d&c
Ok niggerlover, enjoy getting invaded

I've invited you idiots many a time...I grew up here and just hopped on over to another state, the Dakota's and Montana are still very nice.

He’ll yeah brorther, I will take any based black southern men over white people that vote for the other jew-controlled political candidate. Roll tide!

Can you say that again but in legible english?

Too fucking cold. I am northern new england born and raised. Fuck the North. I'm moving south before this winter it's going to be bad. 40°f this morning in June. Fuck this cold ass shit. And the women are either being trafficked married or lesbian. Dont bother with this northern shit hole.

>NWTI has been gong on for 50 years already.
And with what results?

see ya, love the winter.

Which part are you from? Enjoy the niggers

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA IM SURE GLAD I LIVE IN MAINE, GOD IT FEELS GOOD TO BE BETTER THEN ALL OF YOU NIGGERS AND MEXICANS HAHAHAHAHAHA

Tell me about maine user

>t. visited Boston once, never drove around outside the cities

Yeah okay.

Attached: 94BEC4F7-34DB-4846-9A33-4980C8D0ED98.jpg (1360x2040, 767.31K)

It snows in June up this way.

By the way you can stay the fuck out of New England, you people are real fucking low IQ, talking about how some beaners "Pass as white" and how "Some niggers are ok cuz they conservative"
I'm glad you niggers are going first, YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I literally haven't seen a nigger in the last 10 years, I haven't had to lock my doors at night for the last 20 years, my neighbor is based, hes self sufficient and we talk about growing and out doors shit.
It's nice here but if you love niggers or any other race in the slightest you should stay away, that inculdes Asians, mexicans, kikes, literally all of them besides white, stay the fuck away.