Is death the final redpill?

is death the final redpill?
I mean, look at the advantages:
no taxes anymore
no wagecucking anymore
no stupid women or niggers anymore

Attached: 1654630031693.png (910x777, 205.81K)

It really is lmao

Try DMT

it's a non experiential state, which means you can never know or 'enjoy' it.

Which also means, you live forever from your own point of view, switching from body to body for infinity. So, whatever mate... it's just starting over and chances are it will be worse than now.

Imagine being reincarnated as a trans zoomer on hormone blockers who cuts his dick off... Suddenly your current life isn't that bad, is it?

The only reason any of us exist is between we evolved to have biological protections against suicide. That’s why 99.9% of people don’t commit suicide by like 50% of us wouldn’t mind dying in our sleep.

Nice head cannon buddy

Reincarnation makes most sense to me too.

You can collapse as many probably functions as you like but this is Any Forums and not one of these magnificent niggers is a troon in any timeline. Frogs certainly. Àustist dinosaurs probably but faggots no.

Deathpill has no colors.
Its the final Pill

>You can collapse as many probably functions as you like but this is Any Forums and not one of these magnificent niggers is a troon in any timeline. Frogs certainly. Àustist dinosaurs probably but faggots no.
I think your obsessions/fears/unfulfilled desires influence your next life. From my own experience so far, whenever i wonder "How can someone be like that", usually circumstances swithc around I end up in the same position. I have enough introspection to notice it, and it's frightening. I honestly try not to judge anyone.

evolute my ass.

lol

I've never found happiness or comfort in nihilism. Yes, ending your life gets rid of tons of problems, but it also gets rid of everything else, too.

>The only reason any of us exist is between we evolved to have biological protections against suicide. That’s why 99.9% of people don’t commit suicide by like 50% of us wouldn’t mind dying in our sleep.
yeah, but everything is like this. 99.9% of us find sugar sweet... sugar is not sweet on its own, the mind makes it "sweet" because it is a food that helped you survive

>Imagine being reincarnated as a trans zoomer on hormone blockers who cuts his dick off
I think about killing myself a lot but thinking about that fate sounds much worse thanks for convincing me to live a little bit longer user it has to be better then being reincarnated into a tranny faggot

well, you'd live and suffer for 40 years and kill yourself again...and then maybe become reincarnated as a real woman

Killing urself to be reborn gay is eternally based. Straggots wanna be us sew bad. They literally think about us 24/7. I bet sum straggot chud eill even respond with sum nonsense. Cope n seethe.

I do not want to be a tranny or a zoomer or a women. I will cherish my neet life while I have it

I guess being gay would be better than a starving, aids ridden child in africa. Just look at the odds... Educated people have 0-1 children, literal starving monkeys have 5+ children.

If you'll get reincarnated on earth (likely, since you think about it and care about people here and the story unfoldment), the odds are not on your side you'll be white again lol

Death is the first redpill.

Children learn about death at funerals & tv.

I was 6 when my grandfather died, I was happy for him coz now he got to rest painfree without the bad cough(copd), he had severe joint & blood issues so his death to me meant an end of his suffering.
At his funeral a was happy to watch him be laid to rest in the earth.
Also the cemetry was were I saw human bones first time I then knew this is what happens to us.

I met my grandfather the last time the evening a day before he died, he talked to me & had a smile.

A man is ready to die when he has a smile.

you must differentiate between "your grandfather" and the one who "looks through your grandfathers eyes".

the first one died, the second one cannot die. And your grandfather suffered out of his own free will. Maybe he was attached to his grand children and wanted to stay longer, so the pain had to increase to release him from his own attachments.