Zoomers are the trannies

Pic related
zoomers explain this bullshit

Attached: Screenshot_20220607-150937_Chrome.jpg (1080x739, 160.67K)

It all started from the boomers.

If any generation is to blame its them.

Americans=fags

24/7 LGBTQ propaganda over the last two decades has had an impact on the younger generations. The US government and media including Hollywood are directly responsible

I blame allowing women into academia and positions of power.

they're all gay, the divide between millennials and zoomers is immense....it's like between millennials and boomers.

Absolutely women are the open wound that allows disease to enter society and fester

Young kids identify as that until they grow out of it. More than 80% decide they aren't actually trans. We just have to save them before the demons do permanent physical harm to them with the mutilation procedures.

Attached: 1628301174207.png (705x700, 76.45K)

>I identify as over 5%
t. 0.05% minority, mentally ill.

Fuck off Seychelles bot
Stupid basedboy coder ruining my board

What makes you say that you arent a bot?

Attached: yannic_hide.png (1200x675, 376.18K)

Propaganda and grooming

Hurrghhh fug… I'm gonna ugh… I'M GONNA BOOOT! AHHHHH GOD I'M BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTING AAAAhhhh

Attached: coomer3.png (720x599, 295.4K)

Rare

>It's the Boomers' fault I'm a tranny, they forced me

Oh, fuck off. Take some responsibility for your own adult ass and stop blaming your parents/society like a fucking loser.

Attached: Christmaslights.jpg (533x800, 85.38K)

what generation started the acceptance of homosexuality? The fucking boomers in the stonewall riots.

It's just propaganda.
Youth is always more suceptible to propaganda and influence, just look at Hitlerjugends, especially 12th SS Panzerdivision. Nearly all of its members are children born and more often raised into the regime's ideology, hence, they are often more radical and changed in their very core.

The same applies here. Groomers are very present and just crawls in the dark.

The effect of a generation of grooming.

Correction, 5% THINK they are trans or non binary

Tranny here, this is what we call trans-trenders, and they don't even want medical treatment, so it's a non issue, it's just kids that want attention.

Don't give it to them Any Forumsacks.

have you tried turning yourself off and on again?

Only 5? I thought it was 25% at least. Noisy minority.

Like with the brexit vote? wym?

Probably higher than that, I'd say at least 15% of them are trannies. Once America or more specifically Obama let the fags out of the closet, it all went down hill. We're in a new dark age.

America are you OK? Do you need our rooftop services?

What ages are zoomers to you