Ukrainian nationalists against Polish Ukrainian LGBT parade in Warsaw

>Fighters of the extremely nationalist Ukrainian group Karpacka Sicz spoke out against the organization of the gay Equality Parade in Warsaw with the participation of Ukrainians.
>They called the parade a provocation aimed at traditional Polish-Ukrainian values and relations.

youtube.com/watch?v=VrH-8Ud6uys

kresy.pl/wydarzenia/spoleczenstwo/ukrainscy-nacjonalisci-przeciw-polsko-ukrainskiemu-marszowi-lgbt-w-warszawie-video/

Based?

Attached: basde.png (726x406, 504.99K)

BUILT FOR BRC

BIG RUSSIAN COCK

But what are they going to do except speaking out?

people finding out that ukies hate faggots even more than russians do pt. 74832873

I feel like a lot of interesting events are gonna take place soon

Attached: mgid_ao_image_logotv.jpg (1440x810, 134.74K)

idk, maybe some anti LGBFAGGOT marches, or protests?

Aren't they busy fighting in Ukraine? They wear all that equipment and all

It's pretty funny when normie libs try to justify supporting hohols. Also, this is why I am OK with ukies winning (they probably won't)

Any ukies itt? Is Ukrainian people really this cucked like picrel about LGBT, and other faggotry, or is it just jewlensky doing his tricks?

Attached: kijów 2017.jpg (1240x700, 158.98K)

They look like a bunch of manlets

Fucking vatnik pig Zelensky is based and there's nothing wrong with lgbt

this 100%. Although I think they have a decent chance of winning... either way, Russia is definitely not going to achieve its pre invasion goals

they look at least 180cm tall

You already posted this shit the other day the days of Ukrainian and Polish nationalism is over. You serve the US/EU/NATO and you will have pride parades

you sound like a faggot

but russians have small penis

Attached: sKIFF1s.jpg (1920x1080, 240.15K)

1. Just google public opinion of lgbt shit in ukraine
2. all of those parades are outnumbered by rioters, thats why theres so many cops

and you vill eat ze bugz
captcha: G00KY

>all of those parades are outnumbered by rioters, thats why theres so many cops
good

I can't decide who I hate the most:

>Poles
>Khohols
>Lgbt
>Catholics
>Russians
>Jews

list goes on and on.

They didn't stop the gay pride in Kyiv, why do they want to stop it in Pooland. I've never seen such misplaced arrogance and pride. These people are literal slav niggers, bigger beggar than pooland and romania combined, yet they think they're special. They country is run entirely by kikes and they think they're some white supremacist country. Never seen a more retarded race than these slav niggers.

Attached: 1651091073838.jpg (1099x1084, 203.43K)

They can try.

Attached: 137.jpg (258x195, 12.49K)

Okay but you worship niggers

ohhh, I hope we'll see this beatiful fire again soon :3

Attached: poland rainbow burning.png (811x538, 871.27K)