Russian army continues to disintegrate in Donbas region!

youtube.com/watch?v=bQrlsxi2x1o

Fresh reporting coming in today showing that Russian army is literally falling apart in Ukraine and many soldiers are deserting and refusing to fight.

Attached: news.jpg (1264x705, 203.27K)

Not a larp. Need genuine advice:

Anyone ever ask their wife/gf to fart in their mouth? I want to ask my wife but I don't know how to bring it up. I just want to seal my lips over her anus while she lets a fart out. Is that so much to ask? Will she think less of me if I ask her this?

>not authentic 'ganda from the Real Life Lore spinmill
Dropped

just more fake jewish news

Russia has already won, everything now is pure cope from butthurt kikes

Attached: 1648152660325.jpg (989x927, 68.06K)

ever wonder what fart tastes like? well I have since a child. would you be so kind as to provide me with the opportunity of a lifetime?

If Russia had won, they would already be in Kyiv. Whats that? The Russians are fighting to keep territories they occupied in 2014 in Eastern Ukraine? Wow much win lol.

Russian army will collapse in two weeks.

I suggest making subtle jokes about it and gaging her reaction
baby steps are important, too:
have you eaten her ass yet? Start there if you haven't.
if she hasn't sat on your face yet, try to coax her into that
If she has limits that would prevent your final goal, this is the best way to find that limit without exposing too much of your degenerate thoughts

I think if you can work her up to letting you drink her piss as it trickles from her taint, you should be safe to go in for the kill shot and ask her to be your rancid-respirator

Kiev was never the objective you dumb kike

why do you losers always spam bullshit and disinfo

Attached: 1645960709629.jpg (976x549, 183.28K)

Good answer.

thought this was a satire at first
then sorted the videos by popularity
it's all Turkish (?) Minecraft and Roblox videos
kek

so...is Ukraine winning?

Thanks user. I have eaten her ass. Also want to drink her pee but it might be a more extreme request than the fart? Not sure

Attached: Ukrainian chad pisses on invader.webm (720x1280, 2.82M)

You niggers have two general threads for this cancer and all you goddamn niggers do is spam

Oh yea russia looosing
agaain but the territory of Ukraine is slowly being captured every day ( russian fakes, all maps are lying)

Someone dhould have told the Spetcnaz and VDV about that before they got themselvs killed on the outskirts

>says Ukraine
hard to believe

This bitch literally claimed the opposite the previous week. Fuck off and die faster.

just be yourself, user. post updates.

C'mon lil buddy. It's just getting sad now.
Yeah that's pretty foul. If she's a half decent chick she gonna think you're a piece of shit and break up. Shits not even kinky, it's just kinda a Terrence and Phillip joke or something.

Is it opposite day, today?

Attached: RUSSIA.jpg (2519x1680, 1.06M)

In 2005, I fucked Mike V on the train tracks behind a Ross Dress for Less. Man, his ass could grip. Real tight, not a hair on it, and a sphincter you could only dream of. I had fun at first. But he was so weirdly macho about it. He kept saying things like "thats right bitch, am I gonna make you nut?" and "fucking fag I bet you can't wait to bust in my fat hairy man ass hahaha faggot". I just ignored him and kept railing. He continued unironically calling me his bitch and a fag as he had several hands free prostate orgasms spilling seminal fluids onto the train tracks, getting more angry and dominant after each one. "Yea i bet you like dudes. You look like a pussy" he'd say "I cant even feel your limpdick bitch." I just kept clapping, wondering wtf is up with him. After about 20 minutes of railing Mike's boypussy, drenched in sweat and his cream, I finally got a nut off despite his constant berating and degrading comments. He immediately hopped off, laid flat on his back and bent his legs over his head so the cum dripped out of his asshole directly into his mouth. "The fuck you looking at? You like this gay boy?" He kept saying. After he got every last drop. He cackled like a rooster and punched me in the face as hard as he could. He nearly broke his hand, but I was fine. "Fucking fag" he said as he limped off into the sunset, shaking his wrist. That was the first and last time I fucked Mike V on the train tracks behind the Ross Dress for Less