Ethan Liming, 17 years old white male was lynched to death by "by three African American males

>The family and friends of Ethan Liming want people to step forward if they know anything about who beat to death the 17-year-old last week:

>Bill Liming, Ethan's father, said his son and three friends, one white and two Black, went to the I Promise School to meet that night and figure out what they were going to do together.

>The group of friends ran into three other young males and a young female and an altercation broke out. His father said it began as "horseplay" but escalated, with his son being drawn into it.

>Ethan and a friend were sitting in a car at the time and thought what was going on was still horseplay, his father said. When he got out of the car and told people to relax, it's a joke, it's a joke, and the individuals didn't like that. One individual attacked him," he said.

>A second individual came up from behind and hit Ethan in the head, his father said.
"He was fighting back for his life," he said. "A third individual came up behind him and overwhelmed him. And they knocked him out on the ground. His friends tried to help him." The friends unsuccessfully tried to drive the other group away and called 911. And then the group came back to Ethan "and finished my son off,"

Attached: 1654549761080[2].png (750x913, 740.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eu.beaconjournal.com/story/news/2022/06/07/family-asks-help-identifying-who-killed-ethan-liming-akron-i-promise-ohio/7532486001/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

his Father needs to an hero

>white zoomer plays around and finds out
based, racist honky had it coming

>t. niggers
hey niggers

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Whiteboy BTFO

Attached: 1652061927685.jpg (640x640, 69.73K)

So Niggers are being gay, taking a picture of a white guy and his dick

"Haha, we got you whitey! Pull your foreskin back too so we can smell that white dick head! LET US SEE YOUR DICK!"

Niggers really are annoying faggots, aren't they?

Who cares? Whites aren't going to do shit about it and seem comfortable being perpetual victims and punching bags so fuck them. Anything that soft and weak deserves everything that happens to them. Modern whites are cowards. Any time you doubt this, just look at their nations. They're fucking pussies!

eu.beaconjournal.com/story/news/2022/06/07/family-asks-help-identifying-who-killed-ethan-liming-akron-i-promise-ohio/7532486001/

>And when Ethan was knocked out and on the ground, his two African American friends tried to pick up his body and put him in the car to help save his life. He was still alive. He was still breathing. The people who murdered him didn't like that and drove them away. They physically assaulted and beat the white child who was there with him. ... Help did not arrive in time. They did the best they could to help him when they were there. My heart's broken. We don't want any other children, or anybody else, to be hurt in that area. It's not safe. It's not secure."

THAT. A. FUCKING. LYNCHNG

What you're failing to understand is once we GO, we GO. There will be no half measures and literally everyone who isn't a bona-fide heritage american is gonna get fucked unless they've been demonstrating value to their neighbors.

So?

Maybe stop being weak

you're already gone

Attached: 1654054154206.jpg (566x508, 88.8K)

>"My son Ethan Liming was murdered by three African American males and a female who stood by and did nothing," Bill Liming said. He said he believed the four people were young adults, not teens.

>"We live in a sick world. People look at each other based on the color of skin or the fact somebody disagrees with somebody else. And because you disagree with me you must be evil," he said. "And we have so dehumanized each other in our society, that's why my son was murdered.

RACE MOTIVATION!!
HIS DAD SAY THE REAL WORD

Attached: ff6b45e5-d291-4a5f-a6ab-701dd718c227-liming_family4[1].jpg (1588x2134, 361.7K)

>we GO! IN 2 MORE WEEKS
Cope cracker

Imagine dropping a 5lb dump and it smells better than the nigger faggots taking pictures of you with their Obama phones

Hey man, shit happens. Bunch of pussy whites killed a Black man because they were jealous of him getting female attention

Attached: 267424354.jpg (1040x1035, 141.08K)

Cry more

Attached: 1654549076225.webm (780x540, 2.96M)

>needing a reason to kill niggers
ngmi

>ay yo bitch hop on my dick, the fuck Timmy gon' do?
He was just getting female attention user

Lmao well I'm waiting

It’s hilarious to me seeing an eu subdomain on that shit rag papers website

>his son and three friends, one white and two Black
Niggerlover
Got what he deserved

This is why things like Buffalo are fine and need to happen more often. Hopefully many more dumb subhuman niggers get blasted while spending their gibs me dats like the dumb subhuman monkeys they are. The livestreams will be kino.

Attached: 1653833198506m.jpg (806x1024, 79.44K)

too bad so sad.
guess you shouldn't have turned your country into the racial jungle.

You will always be a nigger

I weep for my White brothers.
Fuck this sick world. There is no justice...

God I hope this happens to me. I’ll make Bernie Goetz look like an amateur at niggerslaying.

When you cannot find it become it.

He hung around with blacks (a consequence of playing ape ball)

He relaxed.

When I was in high school, some Mexicans jumped a guy at a party, ko’d him, thought they killed him, so they lit him on fire and burned him to death to try get rid of the body.

This is what happened.

Sounds like his black 'bros' basically abandoned him when the shit went down. If the fight is 3 on 3 how does one dude die and the other two are fine?

this always happens in Muttkistan, for anyone non-burger, why do we care?

blacks jealous of his superior genes, notice how they always gotta gang up on 1 white dude, they would get destroyed 1 on 1

LeBron is giving high-5's to the subhumans that did this.

Like you WENT on January 6? lmao

it takes 3 apes to gang up on 1 white dude, that's just how powerful we are. Strongest race on the planet. Minimum 3 to 1 to take one of us down

>Chad killed
>three nogs in jail
I call this a win-win situation.

That thread with the nigger in russia got nigs all up in their feels

Attached: Iseeeverything.webm (480x268, 1.97M)

He probably raised his son to be 'color blind'

This
Lmfao cope harder. By the time we "GO" there won't be enough if us to deal with the shitskins, much less our own traitors. Your problem is you've been reading Any Forums fanfiction in the form of screencaps. The ones that talk about how once whitey gets mad enough he's gonna be a lion and fuck everybody up. It's not going to happen. The best of us died in WW1 and WW2 and endocrine damage and diet have rendered the remnant into goycattle. It's over. Stop wasting your life pining for a world that is never coming. I've been on these boards for 2 decades and it's the same shit day after day. "A-any day now! Two moar weeks! RAHOWA!!!!!" It's embarrassing at this point

Attached: 1654497745798.gif (480x462, 2.46M)

Whites sren't important. If they were someone would actually care about their lives. Killing a cumskin is no different than stepping on an ant. Nobody is even going to notice until you kill hundreds of millions of them and the economy is somehow affected. You would probably see in te pedophilia rates going down, not to mention school shootings and obesity and drug use. It would take some time for the rest of the world to notice the absence of this subhuman race.

Cope nigger, your inferior genes will let you down

they either stood by and watched or ran away
the story tries to make them sound like heroes who desperately tried to save him but were overpowered.
as if that's how niggers behave.

3 niggers to 1

ok fed

>hanging around negros
>trying to break up a chimp out without a gun
Ngmi

Jesus. Every single one participated. No bystanders. Nigs really are a fucking menace.

You’re under arrest for unlawfully preventing cultural enrichment.

> relaxing

Sad! Many such cases!