Let me tell you about the elites bro

>let me tell you about the elites bro

Attached: alex jones.jpg (953x726, 204.96K)

that's a good one but i don't see him sending money to israel every day

I hate this argument so much, Why can everyone on the side of Elites have fun and spend monies but if you wanna be on our side you have to be a poor loser.

Thats a rather small networth compared to topbugs like soros or rothschild.

We sure showed those elites, didn't we?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-07 at 16-00-14 Donald Trump Net Worth.png (890x356, 122.09K)

MILLIONAIRE RAGGING ON BILLIONAIRES

MANY SUCH CASES

>5'9" (1.79 m)

I hate Americans so much for their stupid measurement system. Also, 5'9" is like 175cm so Alex is a manlet.

How do you think he entered Bohemian Grove. He was always with them. He is a plant.

He's also been a national radio show for 28 years or so, that is not a lot of money really for being that popular for so long. There are tiktokers and youtuber twitch streamers younger and wealthier.

Yes

Attached: trump11.jpg (759x422, 28.75K)

impressive. doubt its true. if so, he earned it.
t. bought all the filters. rate them 5/5

Attached: 1653688622363.gif (444x444, 1.36M)

Infowars is a pretty big media company. This idiot thinks net worth means you have that money on had. He owns businesses. That's not liquid wealth.

The numbers are right there in the image.

There’s no way he has this much money, I can buy 10-20mill

So you think 5 mil makes someone an "elite"?

Finally someone with a brain here
He may be a kike shill, maybe not. His wealth is stored in assets

How much do you have, or his listeners? Also why don't you count liquefiable assets?

now do bernie sanders

wife

>liquefiable assets
Those prices are hard to assess in an ever-shifting market
>iced out AP
>AP in box
Two year ago a 60,000 dollar watch iced out with 20k in diomonds worth 100k-150k
Now same watch worth less then 50k, and the plain jane price has went up almost 20%

Good for Alex Jones. He might be kind of an asshole but he deserves what he's earned because he was right all along.