Boomers fuck around and find out, get thrown on train tracks

twitter.com/ActivePatriotUK/status/1531978096982859777

Zoomers are rising up and we arent putting up with these grey hair golems much longer.

Attached: 1654585469148.png (442x569, 213.81K)

Based
boomers deserve to suffer

>Boomers
rent free
not you, though
you pay me rent

not my problem

you're a nigger.

>BAME
Big
Apes
Murking
Elderly

>Retard Boomer is so stupid that he thinks he can admonish a group of mystery meat invaders for vaping in public without them chimping out
>Mystery meats attack Boomer
Boomer should have known better than to interact with human debris. Human debris should be removed from human society.

Oh no, we need to ban train tracks!! How many more will suffer before we ban train tracks?

Boomers imported them wholeheartedly. Do you think boomers are fond of white nationalist nahtzee?

AT LEAST WE ARENT SPEAKING GERMAN

i hate boomers with fiery passion, but hitting an old man is just a faggot behaviour

Nope, that's why I think both parties are at fault here. I don't feel sorrow for the Boomer, but I don't like the assailants either.

black and Mexican experiments.
what's it supposed to mean?

they voted it for it, why do they complain?

good thing boomers aren't old men, just old.

That's what I'm trying to tell you. They're two sides of the same coin-- they're made for each other. You care because you're a functioning human being with conscience.

Those are the daggot Europeans who talk shit on americans. Those mush mouth flat headed retards.

I wish I was there so I could tell the boomer, "Diversity is our strength."

Boomer voted for this.

Old men are typically based, but that generation didn't do enough to save their country, now this is the result. Be it through ignorance or compliance.
It's hard to care sometimes, i know this is wrong, but i'm not shocked.

niggers killing boomers is a white pill, I love it